Votes: 7 1.8%

• Total voters

z1ts

Leon FR ST 1.4 Tsi DSG
Sep 4, 2018
Bristol
Me!

The VZ edition..........

I await full details eagerly before pressing 'go' too hard!

Reactions: Syphon

Chris Smith

Mar 19, 2019
Just ordered a VZ2 in white, Plain i know but i like white, as last two cars have been that shade, it also keeps it below the £40k mark, disappointed could not order the beats system though, but according to spec it at least has a full size spare, and according to spec all i miss out on from the VZ is pan roof(brilliant in summer but winter they creak and groan ) and brembo brakes, will keep updated on order progress

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
Congrats Chris. Did you manage to see the car before ordering? And did you get any discount?

Chris Smith

Mar 19, 2019
No have not seen the car except for You tube etc.. took a bit of a punt :unsure:, had Ateca for a couple of years and they are similar in size, as for discount got a dealer contribution but no other discount was offered, got a good price for my Tarraco so that could have been where they put some of the "discount" just got to wait now as they have booked me in for one of the first test drives at my dealership as i was first to reserve, I have contacted Cupra/VW finance to request the Reservation fee back not had nothing back yet will let you all now how it goes over the coming weeks

Ian mc

Oct 24, 2020
No have not seen the car except for You tube etc.. took a bit of a punt :unsure:, had Ateca for a couple of years and they are similar in size, as for discount got a dealer contribution but no other discount was offered, got a good price for my Tarraco so that could have been where they put some of the "discount" just got to wait now as they have booked me in for one of the first test drives at my dealership as i was first to reserve, I have contacted Cupra/VW finance to request the Reservation fee back not had nothing back yet will let you all now how it goes over the coming weeks
Did you not get test drive discount? Of not, I would definitely winge at the dealer about it..I am also assuming you should get the loyalty discount as you drive an Ateca?

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
Just ordered today the V2 150 DSG in Graphene Grey with Petrol Blue Nappa interior , Panoramic Roof, Safety and Driving Pack XL, Extended Safety System & Space Saver Wheel.

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
Thanks. What's the delviery date of your car
Not sure yet. Just waiting for my dealer to confirm my order number as they were having a problem ordering all my spec on the system so have had to refer it to Cupra to resolve. My dealer thinks I might be build week 6 and is confident I should have it before the end of March.

Reactions: jcbmally

dancoll

Jan 2, 2021
At last got the car new years eve! love it but still trying to work out a few bits!