CUPRA Leon MK4 Build date and delivery tracker

AJV

Apr 21, 2023
Hi there, like many on the forum I ordered a Cupra a while ago, a VZ1 245. I've just noticed the VZ1 is no longer listed, only the VZ2. Does this mean we'll all be supplied the VZ2 spec? Anyone else ordered 9+ months ago and been upgraded?

Radiator98

Mar 13, 2023
Hi there, like many on the forum I ordered a Cupra a while ago, a VZ1 245. I've just noticed the VZ1 is no longer listed, only the VZ2. Does this mean we'll all be supplied the VZ2 spec? Anyone else ordered 9+ months ago and been upgraded?
Naa you’ll be given the VZ1. It just means nobody ordering now will be given the option of ordering the VZ1.

Reactions: AJV

MM410

Jan 16, 2023
United Kingdom
I already had a gut feeling about something like this happening, but this Cupra will be the end of me!
10 months of waiting, delivery booked for today.
Not heard anything so contact the lease company at 11.37 for this response.

1683029694140.png

MM410

Jan 16, 2023
United Kingdom
So the leasing company had arranged for delivery directly from their CUPRA dealer?
Cupra arrange the delivery with there chosen delivery company, the delivery company cancelled on the day of the delivery to my address.

Wont let me collect, compliance/ insurance reasons.

10 months of waiting, thinking finally ill have my car exactly 10 months to the date of being ordered and now this.

a whole load of BS

AJV

Apr 21, 2023
So it's not that they've cancelled your order, just that they've cancelled deliver? It's a real shame communication is so poor across the board. Some lease companies are still offering deliveries in a couple of months, how?

MM410

Jan 16, 2023
United Kingdom
So it's not that they've cancelled your order, just that they've cancelled deliver? It's a real shame communication is so poor across the board. Some lease companies are still offering deliveries in a couple of months, how?
I didnt say cancelled order, I stated cancelled delivery on delivery date

Envy123

Apr 5, 2023
I didnt say cancelled order, I stated cancelled delivery on delivery date
Did you get a reply about when they now intend to deliver? I always have issues with leases being collected, but deliveries have always been on time. My ones due next Wednesday.

Last edited:

LegoEngineer

Feb 14, 2023
Called my retailer and finally got some positive news. My 245 PHEV should be on assembly line 1.6.23 and delivery should start 12.6.23.
I ordered mine 18.5.22.

Reactions: Richiepoos

Solo

May 30, 2015
Called my retailer and finally got some positive news. My 245 PHEV should be on assembly line 1.6.23 and delivery should start 12.6.23.
I ordered mine 18.5.22.
Was that a personal purchase or lease? Either way, you've done well!

LegoEngineer

Feb 14, 2023
Was that a personal purchase or lease? Either way, you've done well!
It's personal purchase.
I wonder how many are being built???
I have no idea. I can't follow the situation anywhere on my own, always have to call the seller if I want an update.

One could think there was system attached to my email address, where I could follow my order status in real time on 2023. :p

AJV

Apr 21, 2023
Anyone know the average time taken from build date to delivery? I thought around 6 weeks, but might be wrong. Getting any updates (just templated responses from a lease company so far) is nigh on impossible.

vee_cee

Dec 22, 2022
Anyone know the average time taken from build date to delivery? I thought around 6 weeks, but might be wrong. Getting any updates (just templated responses from a lease company so far) is nigh on impossible.
I'm currently on 85 weeks (ordered a PHEV October 2021 via company lease) and "Still Waiting Build, waiting on parts" has been the update for the last 3 months!

• Wow
Reactions: AJV
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.