CUPRA Leon MK4 Build date and delivery tracker

Aug 4, 2022
Update, expected delivery should be March / April. Had been pushed back to April / May, then just before Christmas it moved forward to February / March. Now back to March / April, no fixed build week yet...

I expect it will change again, if it doesn't it will be a pleasant surprise!

deveh

Dec 5, 2021
Lithuania
Ordered december 7th or so 2021, car was built in 2022 september and then waited for parts, today I get a call from dealership - apparently it was crashed in the factory. Irreparable. Okay, so I either can get on "priority queue" for another car which will be at least 3 months (knowing VAG - most likely more), or they can deliver MY2023 from showroom in Estonia in three weeks. Without dynamic indicators.

Went with three weeks option.

And now if I'll get it and infotainment will **** the bed like it does for a lot of people - this will be my first and last VAG car and I will wrap my Leon in "VAG SUCKS, BUY 10 YEAR OLD OPEL INSTEAD" writing.

Jan 13, 2023
Hi. Just thought I would update on my Cupra order.
Cupra Leon Estate V3 plug in hybrid with L safety pack and panoramic roof. Ordered August 2021 and still no build date. Was told by dealer that things are moving but doesn’t look like it. Anyone know if Cupra have been accepting priority orders and pushing everyone else back?

MM410

Jan 16, 2023
United Kingdom
Ive got a Cupra Leon VZ1 245 2.0 on order since 04/07/2022
I spoke to Cupra UK in relation to my order last week as my build date has been pushed back about 3x
Now its gone to a unconfirmed week 10 (as it stands)
However Cupra UK have advised no cars will be built at the Factory between week 8 and week 10 - 2 week break?

Jan 13, 2023
Ive got a Cupra Leon VZ1 245 2.0 on order since 04/07/2022
I spoke to Cupra UK in relation to my order last week as my build date has been pushed back about 3x
Now its gone to a unconfirmed week 10 (as it stands)
However Cupra UK have advised no cars will be built at the Factory between week 8 and week 10 - 2 week break?
Just updated spreadsheet. Been waiting 514 days now. Contacted cupra priority and could have a new one in 22 - 34 weeks

Hitonthechin

Jan 18, 2023
Hi All,
New to the Forum, based in the UK.
I have had Cupra Leon Estate 1.4 ehybrid 245 VZ3 on order since Sept 2021, I was unable to cancel this order back in August '22 as it had been given a Build Date. However despite this I have just been told the expected delivery date is now 12th May 2023... Doesn't seem like there is anything I can do to speed this up, so I guess I will just have to continue to wait...

Jan 13, 2023
Hi All,
New to the Forum, based in the UK.
I have had Cupra Leon Estate 1.4 ehybrid 245 VZ3 on order since Sept 2021, I was unable to cancel this order back in August '22 as it had been given a Build Date. However despite this I have just been told the expected delivery date is now 12th May 2023... Doesn't seem like there is anything I can do to speed this up, so I guess I will just have to continue to wait...
Hi. Did you have any extras on the car. ? Mine was order Aug 21 with panoramic roof and XL safety pack but still no word on build date.

Hitonthechin

Jan 18, 2023
Hi. Did you have any extras on the car. ? Mine was order Aug 21 with panoramic roof and XL safety pack but still no word on build date.
Tbh I cant remember the exact extras, but i'm pretty sure it was just the Safety & Driving pack (XL) you could add the VZ3, no tow bar or roof.

MartyG19

Oct 3, 2022
Following on from my post in December, where I had received confirmation of my delayed build date starting on 28/03, delivery possibly May. I got a phone call today from the leasing company saying my car had been built and would be arriving into the UK in 2-3 weeks time. Estimated delivery no later than 3 March 2023. Completely out of the blue. Cupra might yet get the car to me before the 1 year anniversary of ordering it! 🙄 o_O:D Hopefully some of you on here will get some good news soon too. I ordered VZ1 245 in white.

Reactions: Richiepoos

Hitonthechin

Jan 18, 2023
Following on from my post in December, where I had received confirmation of my delayed build date starting on 28/03, delivery possibly May. I got a phone call today from the leasing company saying my car had been built and would be arriving into the UK in 2-3 weeks time. Estimated delivery no later than 3 March 2023. Completely out of the blue. Cupra might yet get the car to me before the 1 year anniversary of ordering it! 🙄 o_O:D Hopefully some of you on here will get some good news soon too. I ordered VZ1 245 in white.
The pessimist inside me is struggling, but I do hope this is stuck to for your sake! Enjoy!

Aug 4, 2022
Nice one! Come back on when you get it with pictures!!!

Reactions: MartyG19

MangoPenguin

Jun 22, 2022
Hey all,
finally got some kind of update, got an email "your car is about to be built" whatever that actually means, emailed the dealer to try and get some estimated dates, previous estimate was Q1 build, ordered Vz3 hybrid in march 22

Hitonthechin

Jan 18, 2023
Hey all,
finally got some kind of update, got an email "your car is about to be built" whatever that actually means, emailed the dealer to try and get some estimated dates, previous estimate was Q1 build, ordered Vz3 hybrid in march 22
Hi Mango,

Just wondering if you are based in the UK? Is it a Personal or Company Car?
Might be similar news to Marty above, lets pray they are starting to move with this and my May quotation is out of date.

MangoPenguin

Jun 22, 2022
Hi Mango,

Just wondering if you are based in the UK? Is it a Personal or Company Car?
Might be similar news to Marty above, lets pray they are starting to move with this and my May quotation is out of date.
Uk based, personal PCP. Emailed the dealer to ask for some estimated dates so gonna update when (if) I get something back

slamka33

Dec 6, 2014
Hi all,
does anybody knows how long it should take when a car is "waiting for check-out from fabric", I assume final stage of quality check?
I am receiving this info from my dealer for a month now.. Quite strange..
I bought Cupra Leon SP 1,5eTSI MY23, ordered and specified by the dealer (to have on stock), expected delivery was written 02-03/23, but with the "final checkout" at first week in January I though it will be pretty fast..

May 5, 2022
Someone messed up the sheet. All "order dates" are wrong.
Just recognized my fulfilled order is drastically wrong and not what I've put in last month.

Deleted member 134957

I'm getting pretty fed up with having build dates pushed further and further back!

I ordered Cupra Leon Estate 245 eHybrid (personal lease from Stoneacre in UK) in November 2021. In the past month I've had weeks, 2, 8, 10 and now week 15 (10/04/23) as unconfirmed build dates.

I should have just got one from a dealership way back when but I was told that they're 'like hen's teeth'.

• Sad
Reactions: Richiepoos
Dec 20, 2022
Just out of interest has anyone in the UK actually had delivery of a 300? I drive a lot for work and have not even seen one on the road or even a 245!

MartyG19

Oct 3, 2022
Just out of interest has anyone in the UK actually had delivery of a 300? I drive a lot for work and have not even seen one on the road or even a 245!
I have seen 1 Leon since I ordered in April 22 and that was last week on my estate of all places. Seen lots of Formentors though. The Leon sighting took me by surprise! 😂

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.