What CUPRA Leon MK4 model do you have?

• Total voters

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
It's all very confusing isn't it?! Look how many versions there are to choose from! I think CUPRA are over complicating things, even dealers of the various Formentor models are confused about what's what by someone of the comments on here.

Major Tom

Jun 6, 2015
Checked out the UK configurator, it’s the UK packages that’s all messed up. And what about choosing between the ugly or the very ugly wheels :eek::D

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Not sure which model, but this how it should arrive in June:
Cupra

E Hybrid, pretty much fully loaded here in Germany.

I received a quote from my local cupra dealer on this model on pch. 2k deposit, £502 pcm 8k 24month contract.

Wasn't allowed to see the car in the flesh but got a personalised video of the car. Looks very impressive not sure its worth the price tag though.

josh263uk

Waiting for the sunshine!
Aug 13, 2007
Saarland Germany
I received a quote from my local cupra dealer on this model on pch. 2k deposit, £502 pcm 8k 24month contract.

Wasn't allowed to see the car in the flesh but got a personalised video of the car. Looks very impressive not sure its worth the price tag though.
As this is a company car, it’s working out fairly cheap for me. I’ll be paying approx 250€ per month (insurance, private use, service all included) (36 months, 20,000km per year) and the company pays 300€ per month. No deposit as we get a grant at the moment for hybrid cars.

Reactions: Lmbarrett83
May 8, 2021
Ehybrid model, not sure about the right type. With the wheels which are not available in the UK ;-)

IMG_4194.JPG IMG_3800.JPG

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.