Cupra on Eibachs

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
Has anyone on here got there Cupra dropped on Eibach springs, if so what do you think of them and more importantly do you have some pictures ?

Thanks
Steve

I,m on Eibach Sportlines Steve.

Photo0509.jpg

wrapinpark.jpg

robjnr

258 spanish donkeys
Oct 24, 2007
Bristol
Blade: are you on just the springs or have you got dampers aswell? if not then how different was the handling with only the springs itself

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Im on just the sportlines with oem dampers and the handling is much better especialy body roll and the ride is probably better than the stock springs aswell, all in all a great product for every day road use, also a nice drop in ride height aswell.

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
Im on just the sportlines with oem dampers and the handling is much better especialy body roll and the ride is probably better than the stock springs aswell, all in all a great product for every day road use, also a nice drop in ride height aswell.

I would agree with RobH. A definate improvement in ride over o/e. Handling much better too.
I measured before and after and the drops are;

front came down 25mm
rear came down 35mm

Doesn,t seem a lot does it but it makes all the difference to the stance.

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham
I will be going onto the Eibach Sportlines in the next week or so... (when they arrive that is)... My cuprais exactly the same as yours steve, ecxept for black wheels.