Cupra orders - paid list or got some £ off?

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
broadspeed and car select wont get any cupras for a while,i am picking mine up on thursday(i hope)got no discount,got a good px price, fuel and mats,life shine.....

who told you they wouldnt get any for a while?

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
a few dealers i spoke to before ordering as i also seen adds online for the cupra.they say at the moment SEAT dealers are limited to what they can order??.I spoke to both b,speed and car select none could give me a delivery date..

badtastebear

Jan 29, 2007
Berkshire
a few dealers i spoke to before ordering as i also seen adds online for the cupra.they say at the moment SEAT dealers are limited to what they can order??.I spoke to both b,speed and car select none could give me a delivery date..

When i spoke to carselect 2 weeks ago they could give me a delivery date of 16th May but i didnt go with them in the end as like you Id heard from several different people including broadspeed that there was no way car select can get them so quck as Seat are limiting orders

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday from a Franchised Dealer. Look's like I will have to wait for 4 months though for delivery.

I'm PXin my car in.

The 4 months will give me some time to save up for it lol.

duckson

Apr 8, 2004

Dealers are bound to say that other places wont be getting any.
My dealer said that internet places wont get ANY this year and they themselves would be getting something like 11 to sell so IMO they are rolling out the excuses to charge you full list price.
All this limited number rubbish is just that, rubbish.....if they sell their alledged yearly allocation in 2 weeks i doubt they'll turn people away with £20k burning a hole in their pocket come April.

Carselect order direct from Seat so i'd expect they have the same problems (if there are any) as any dealer would who also orders from Seat (obviously).

wfc

Bought my FR from Car Select, was actually handled by the business department of Perry's in Aylesbury. With the exception of the issue with Seat's transport problems it was a great service, and about 2K less over my local dealer. In a way I would have preferred to order locally, but 2K was just too much to ignore.

Regards

Leo

jon1

May 7, 2005
Sunderland
I saved around £1500 when buying my FR online, i also had a problem with delivery. They only had 3 months to sort out delivery for March 1st and messed that up. They quoted me March 8th but id rather drive 200 miles ther and 200 miles back than wait another week

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
Carselect phoned me today to say SEAT wont take any orders from them until next week (maybe)....so once they do i should have a delivery date!
Might be July as Cupra R says theirs is.... :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members