Cupra r bodykit on cupra

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
ah i made a mistake i meant facelift kit. how much would that cost

Don't listen to them:)p) mate go for it, all in painted cost around £500-£700 using second hand parts, £200ish for the front bumper £100ish for the rear £150ish for the skirts, £100ish for fittings depending on what you get with the bumpers, then paint, it is difficult to say really you could be lucky on the prices and get it for a lot less. :)

Black_Car

Apr 16, 2009
Manchester
Is SEAT the only place to buy the CUPRA-R bumper from? Obviosuly apart from searching for a 2nd hand on ebay or summat???

I wouldnt want a copy - it would have to be the original thing....

Or is there any other places/websites where an original can be purhcased from, and possible sligh5yl cheaper?

devin13

Mar 14, 2009
chippenham wiltshire
Is SEAT the only place to buy the CUPRA-R bumper from? Obviosuly apart from searching for a 2nd hand on ebay or summat???

I wouldnt want a copy - it would have to be the original thing....

Or is there any other places/websites where an original can be purhcased from, and possible sligh5yl cheaper?

yeah you would have to wait for an original to pop up, i just got mine fitted yesterday, waited aggges for it to pop up and when it does youhave to be quick coz it seems everyone is after them! stealers are about 320 plus vat then you gotta get it sprayed:cartman:

number5.jpg

cupra_matt86

southend cruiser,not chav
May 18, 2009
Essex
yeah i have been waiting ages for kit to come round aswel, so got bored of waiting and ordered the grilles and fogs from seat for £303!! then gonna get a fibreglass kit for another £300

cupra_matt86

May 18, 2009
Essex
fibreglass, will hopefully be ok, got a top sprayer to do it for me and it also helps hes a friend of the family so get work a bit cheaper. fogs from seat are £78 each for circle ones and £75 for oval but oval dont fit the wiring on cupra 180's (shame)

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Personally I'd do everything I could to get a plastic front bumper, rear bumper and sideskirts dont matter to much but if like me you live were there are speed bumps......rabbits that dont care for there lives etc you don't want a fiberglass front........one little knock and its all over, no flex like plastic.

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
LCR fogs will fit the LC 180 wiring the connectors are the same . also the fibre glass front bumper will only last as long as it takes you to ground it probably about half an hour.

Black_Car

Apr 16, 2009
Manchester
Yeh - i wouldnt go fibreglass either - firsty they dont sit flush on the sides againt the wing and paint will chip off them alot easier.... had this experience with a Replica fibeglass R32 bumper on my Golf...

I hate looking for them on ebay - cos they do get snapped up really quick -in the years of my ownership of my MK4 Golf - i searched and searched and never EVER found an original OEM bumper - in the end i had to settle for a copy...

cupra_matt86

May 18, 2009
Essex
seat told me that oval fogs have diferent wiring, but the circle ones fit fine, not really bothered if it breaks because i can just use it as a mould and make my own carbon fibre bumper just it will take me time as have only just finished my courses

Mcpickering

And so it begins....
Jul 21, 2009
Reading
Are the Cupra R bodykits still available fro the Dealers?

is it just a case of going in and asking to be ripped off( i mean if they can get you an LCR bumper)

Mcpickering

And so it begins....
Jul 21, 2009
Reading
Thankyou very much for your replies Mr. Walker i think i shall just come straight to you with all queries now.

you seem to be very knowledgeable.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise