Cupra R with 96000 milage, Whats it worth.

Sulli

3rd Cupra
phatchoonz1 said:
Sorry if it makes you feel that little bit worse about selling yours, but I bought my 52reg LCR in November last year with 60,000 miles on it and paid... Wait for it.... £5,300 I do however consider myself rather lucky and it took me over 6months waiting and haggling to get it! I was expecting to pay more like £8,500 to £10,000 though so drove away with a rather large smile on my face! :)
You'd have a job as a trader getting ex-fleet, and having a great relationship with the seller, to get a price like that mate :lol:
Either something major wrong (by the sounds of it not), something dodgy, you threatened violence, or as the man says, you are more than lucky - you'll find people paying exactly double that, now.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
52 plate, mmm was it not an ex SEAT track car then, if it was it was only worth £3k then.......lol

phatchoonz1

Feb 26, 2005
Orpington, Kent
Sulli said:
You'd have a job as a trader getting ex-fleet, and having a great relationship with the seller, to get a price like that mate :lol:
Either something major wrong (by the sounds of it not), something dodgy, you threatened violence, or as the man says, you are more than lucky - you'll find people paying exactly double that, now.

Yeh, no doubt about it, I was VERY, VERY lucky. The car was an ex company car,
I got to know the (lady) driver of it well, and between us managed to talk the company into selling me it somehow at this price, I was shocked myself. I do work in the motor trade, but no buying and selling, just purely repairs. Have had a few problems with the car, but whatever way you look at it... Less problems than my previous car (renault)! You definitely won't hear me complaining!

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread a bit, and best of luck with the sale ljfrally!

phatchoonz1

Feb 26, 2005
Orpington, Kent
Sulli said:
Hey phatchoonz - you should buy a lottery ticket ;)
So what did you have to do to 'persuade' this lady?????? :D

Bought a Euromillions ticket last week but I guess I used up all my quota of luck with the LCR!

Who do you think I am.... honestly... lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.