Cupra Spoilers

Sep 24, 2020
Looking at buying a spoiler lip for my 300 hatch but the one I’d like says it’ll only fit the estate, is there actually a size difference in the two spoilers or would an estate spoiler lip fot a hatch? Thanks in advance!

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Looking at buying a spoiler lip for my 300 hatch but the one I’d like says it’ll only fit the estate, is there actually a size difference in the two spoilers or would an estate spoiler lip fot a hatch? Thanks in advance!
Is it a Maxton one?

If so maxton do 2 versions for the hatch, but for some reason they list one as facelift and the other for pre facelift. Even though the spoiler is the same.

Its the same for the ST, but they only list It for the facelift!?

Sep 24, 2020
Yeah there the ones I’m talking about, so the pre face list design for the hatch would fit the facelift?

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Yeah there the ones I’m talking about, so the pre face list design for the hatch would fit the facelift?
Yeah so long as it’s the hatch one.

Pretty sure the one you’re talking about (that you like) is the same style as the one on the estate like mine...

C3316E2F-FE4D-4ABB-AD0C-85B60568A465.jpeg

Sep 24, 2020
Yeah that’s the one, that design looks a lot better but the way it’s all listed on the websites it’s stupid! Thanks anyway mate I’ll get one ordered!

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Yeah that’s the one, that design looks a lot better but the way it’s all listed on the websites it’s stupid! Thanks anyway mate I’ll get one ordered!
Yeah, just make sure you order the hatch version, not the estate versions as they are different. Even better order on Progressive Parts the site sponsor, same price :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.