Cupra V Civic Jordan

Kevgrady

May 4, 2006
North East
Well one of my mates has just got a Civic Jordan and he's chuffed to bits. His previous car was the same chape Civic but it was a 1.5VTi. Alot of poeple have told me that its fast as fook so im just wondering if i give hima race (on private roads of course) will i show myself up :p

Thanks Kev

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Well if your running that id say that you should quite easily pull a few car lengths in front.

David.

IIRC it was the old shape Ek9 that produced near on 180bhp, Again i could be wrong lol.

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
Not very impressive at all really. But yeh the integra is pretty damn quick. I now have to contend with the following
new civic type r
integra type r
s2000
some how i feel a bigger turbo is needed to contend with the last one lol but a remap and my fmic should see off the civic n integra

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
you`ll piss the civic with a re-map, as it happends i let me mate do about a 6 mile drive in mine at the weekend, you couldnt wipe the smile off his face with a wet kipper!! he couldnt belive how hard it pulled. speshly in 5th! its quite amazing! His Quote " This thing would be dangerous in my hands" :D

Oh and he drives a CTR.

David.

A9_SLU

A9 SLU
Nov 22, 2006
Portsmouth/Wiltshire
Even an S2000?? My mate had an integra type R they do go well but only if you rag the **** out of them. But they are supposed to be one of the best handling front wheel drive cars so the Ibiza might not keep up around corners.

Simon L

Audi TTS
Sep 24, 2004
Glasgow
My mate has a DC2 JDM Integra and it walks away from me top end. Low down (if i can get traction) i initially pull away.

14.0 @ 105, compared to my 14.6 @ 100.

He had it RR'd at 220bhp, and my Cupra came out with 198bhp.

karl.w

methanol junkie
Oct 26, 2005
I'm not sure what Honda claims the 0-60 time is. The times in my last post was what a standard S2000 was supposed to have recorded at the pod:shrug:

Ive never had a run against one but i always thought that they were pretty quick cars

Tony 156

Jul 27, 2006
Thatcham
iv raced the jordans and there not all that, should be very close.

the only ones to stay away from are the EK9r's, standard they do 5.8 to 60.

also they are seam welded and wiegh as much as my head rest!

not bad for a car thats over 8 years old!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members