Custom Code or Revo?

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
Ohh, so more weight from the FMIC and pipes, more weight from the arbs, and the tt brakes weight ALOT more aswell ;) haha.

I know what your saying however, a C-C P2 PD130 wont have 190bhp, more like 180bhp IMHO and if your running 170bhp, and lets say 50KG's less weight, and your both moving, do you really expected it to pull away?

I had a play against Mat @ SWS new cupra MK3 petrol meant to be running 190bhp, and at high speeds, with me having a passenger, so coming in at around 150KG's more, I was barely catching him even after me having 100lb.ft more and over 30bhp more. People forget how more bhp doesnt always mean super faster.

The only thing I can say is C-C is a damn load cheaper, if you a laptop you can turn it off etc urself, which inturn means you dont have to pay for SPS jobbies making it EVEN cheaper again, and, and ive yet to see/hear of ANY Revo'd PD130 running under 15 second 1/4 times. Now to me that means the smoother map has a better delivery of both bhp and torque, and inturn makes it faster.

So question is do you want to pay more, lots more to go slower?

good mini write up mate...pretty spot on...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise