Custom remap (stage 1) plus "???"

CupraRST

Feb 25, 2020
NL
MST elbow and intake hose, ITG or Racingline Panel filter, remove snow grate, modify front panel with blanking plate
remap with Revo PPF stage 1 map
This should be almost the same as what I'm planning to do. I'm so curious about what is the result of all this, could you please tell more about it?

Bouloama

Aug 10, 2018
Intake pipe + modified stock air intake + k&n filter will bring you approx 10hp.

I have the same tuning as you described in your first post.

ECU and DSG tune. Raclingline turbo intake pipe, intake hose, k&N filter, modified stock air intake box.

Resulted in 393hp/500nm @ JD.

I also think that I often see you driving in my area, I drive a Mystery Blue Cupra ST FWD

CupraRST

Feb 25, 2020
NL
@Bouloama Wow, 393hp/500nm is a very good result for a stage 1 (ECU and DSG) plus this package, I would be very happy with that. I'm thinking of JD too! Do you have the dynamo graphics? would be very interesting to see!

Would be nice if we are from the same area, I will keep my eyes open for your Mystery Blue Cupra ST FWD. Nice color!

Jenko

Sep 9, 2019
Seems very good figures for a stage 1, I thought my APR map and DSG tune with a panel filter and turbo hose putting out 372bhp was good. I think in NM mine put out 566.

Bouloama

Aug 10, 2018
I have a custom map for stage 1, and limited the torque to approx 500nm. First and second gear are limited, to get the power down properly with the fwd setup.

The TS does not have that issue with 4drive

Reactions: Butty

Fer16v

Feb 2, 2020
Spain
Yours is GPF version or pre, Boulama? It would be great to get that potential in our GPF R's with such that minor mods!!!

Regards.

Intake pipe + modified stock air intake + k&n filter will bring you approx 10hp.

I have the same tuning as you described in your first post.

ECU and DSG tune. Raclingline turbo intake pipe, intake hose, k&N filter, modified stock air intake box.

Resulted in 393hp/500nm @ JD.

I also think that I often see you driving in my area, I drive a Mystery Blue Cupra ST FWD

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
My first 100-200 in the 10s, and still have heavy studded tires on, and car is fully equppied with pano etc. Will do a very low 10 or high 9s with summertires :) Cupra R ST with Revo stage1 98+ron file
Screenshot_20200227-222824_dragy.jpg

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
My first 100-200 in the 10s, and still have heavy studded tires on, and car is fully equppied with pano etc. Will do a very low 10 or high 9s with summertires :) Cupra R ST with Revo stage1 98+ron file
View attachment 13273

Nice :) Do you think switching to summer wheels will take a second off on your car? Sounds a lot. I did a couple of runs a while ago, best was 11.05s but I can imagine high 10s with better conditions. 18" Winter wheels, not studded, was before my full MST intake too. 3/4 tank of 98 fuel. JB4 map 6.

Reactions: KernelOkey

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Nice :) Do you think switching to summer wheels will take a second off on your car? Sounds a lot. I did a couple of runs a while ago, best was 11.05s but I can imagine high 10s with better conditions. 18" Winter wheels, not studded, was before my full MST intake too. 3/4 tank of 98 fuel. JB4 map 6.
I lost 0.75sec with my wintertires compared to summersetup. So I have tested :) 13.50 summer, 14.25 with winter on similar conditions

Reactions: Zer0

Fer16v

Feb 2, 2020
Spain
A friend of mine achieved 8,88 in a manual 300 non Gpf with Revo1 too. He uses Draggy. Reinforced clutch, otherwise...

Regards

CupraRST

Feb 25, 2020
NL
I've found the free app Race Timer in the Play Store (Android). Is Dragy more exact, or more complete for its much higher cost?
It would be interesting and nice to have acceleration times from before and after the tune, but I doubt if I will use a Dragy often after that. So maybe I can do just fine with the free app Race Timer?

CupraRST

Feb 25, 2020
NL
@Damo H Someone on this forum (and I think it was you) mentioned somewhere there is a difference between the ECU's of I think 4Drive (ST) and FWD Cupra's. I can't find that post anymore, but I would realy like to know what the difference is. Is it pure in hardware, or in the program on it, or in the used data? Will it make a difference in the way a stage 1 remap should be programmed, or in the result that can be achieved?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise