DAB Radio

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Having issues with the DAB radio. Most of the time the radios saying there’s no signal. I’ve updated the station list. It works around 50% of the time. It’s not just when I’m going under bridges or tunnels. It’s happening in places where it normally works fine. Anyone know where the DAB aerial is? Any DIY fixes or suggestions? 🙏🏼

biminibob

Mar 27, 2022
Having issues with the DAB radio. Most of the time the radios saying there’s no signal. I’ve updated the station list. It works around 50% of the time. It’s not just when I’m going under bridges or tunnels. It’s happening in places where it normally works fine. Anyone know where the DAB aerial is? Any DIY fixes or suggestions? 🙏🏼
Same here. I drive around SW London/north Surrey, I avoid DAB if there’s an FM alternative as reception is so patchy. Often for sports on Radio 5 Live I’ll listen to crackly AM as it’s more reliable than DAB.

I’ll follow this thread in the hope of some tips.

I have a dash cam in the front and back windows, powered through cigarette socket, could that be interfering? Unfortunately the dash cam takes priority over DAB radio for me.

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
I’ve tried resetting it by pressing and holding the power button for 30 secs. Seemed like it worked for a bit but back to square one again. Will be taking the radio out in the glovebox to check the connections.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise