Damo's ED30

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Hope you find the problem soon mate.. Is it when you turn? or just every now and again as your driving along?

Its when going over rough ground or bumps...

New SuperPro console bushes, New PowerFlex ARB bushes and new droplink's fitted and not cured it :cry:.
Only thing left is topmount bearings and I've got them sitting in front of me...

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Also recieved this lot today!!

2b6c713a.jpg

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
What you doing cracking your sump? Just been looking through your thread - good work!! I do like the ED30's :D

Councel were re-surfacing the road and made a poor job of the join between the pemp road surface and the and I twated my sump coming down it. Thought nowt of it as I couldnt see any oil leak but started to notice it on the drive and on the road outside the house. Had the car on the ramp last week doing SRB bushes and noticed it then :cry:

I cant remember the exact point on the road where I did. The road has been finished now so I cant get any pics to claim off the councel!!

Aparently it caught a few poeple out, a mk4 Golf dropped all its oil on the road!!

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
Councel were re-surfacing the road and made a poor job of the join between the pemp road surface and the and I twated my sump coming down it. Thought nowt of it as I couldnt see any oil leak but started to notice it on the drive and on the road outside the house. Had the car on the ramp last week doing SRB bushes and noticed it then :cry:

I cant remember the exact point on the road where I did. The road has been finished now so I cant get any pics to claim off the councel!!

Aparently it caught a few poeple out, a mk4 Golf dropped all its oil on the road!!

Gutted for you mate. Least it didn't dump its oil all over and cause engine damage. Still not nice though.

Apr 27, 2008
really nice car mate :) a keep looking at the GTI's but not sure cos im saving for a house

just a quick question, how do you manage to get 60bhp from just a remap?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Ouch Damo :(
Thing is, even if you did claim they would wriggle out of it, it's so annoying :(

Glad it'll be sorted soon though :)

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
really nice car mate :) a keep looking at the GTI's but not sure cos im saving for a house

just a quick question, how do you manage to get 60bhp from just a remap?

Because these only come with 230 bhp (claimed) from the factory yet have the same hardware as the mk2 Leon Cupra and Audi S3. All 3 cars remap to 300bhp with just a stage 1 map :)

Ouch Damo :(
Thing is, even if you did claim they would wriggle out of it, it's so annoying :(

Glad it'll be sorted soon though :)

Your prob right Suj, useless twats :censored:

Apr 27, 2008
Thats a crazy amount but all good :) i only ask because iv only ever seen 40bhp on stage 1 remaps

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise