Damo's ED30

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I tryed a DSG (although it was only in a 3.2 TT) and realy didn't like it..

It was great when giving it the beans, but shite for normal day to day driving....

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
5063240926_4109008a6a_z.jpg

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Still waiting on your intake Damien? Think im removing the a/c from the car never used it and never will and ive decided to keep the car for a long time :)

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Aye, still waiting mate. Prob be another week or so :(

I think its a little too far removing the A/C mate, just for resale realy. As everything else is easy to replace with standard. Just my 2p worth....

Just fitted a Superflex torque are insert today :D

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Yeah it is a bit far but ive really fell for the car bud i think im actually gonna keep it for a long time as i dont fancy taking a car on finance again untill i have a secure job. Who knows i may win the lottery one day and have a AWD ibiza :lol:

I also fancy a couple of track days next year aswell :think:

Nice how is it over the standard one? How is the handling on this compared to the Ibiza i think i remember talking to you on msn about it but ive forgot what you said :redface:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
It will easy out handl the ibiza. Its already got Koni FSD shocks and H&R springs and the torque are insert has sharpened up throttle response and gear change :)

Even the Mrs standard GT Sport would out handle the Ibiza :blink:

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Come give it a go :bleh:

Im actually looking for a road trip promised the bird id take her somewhere nice instead of spending all the money on the car so i may be down your way at some point and if i am ill be sure to stop by. Might be lucky enough to get a wee passenger blast in the ED30 and your more than welcome to take the Ibiza a spin feel the power of the diff :lol:

Got my manifold back from Bill aswell with some new turbo to mani bolts cant wait to get it fired back on, this friday the work starts :)

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Your Ibiza must of handled shoddy :p I feel much more planted and confident in mine over my dads golf gt!

Can imaging the ed30 is mint though with them shocks and springs on though!

Might have got hold of another manifold here, just struggling to find a turbo at the mo!

Bloke with flywheel up your way hasn't got back to me either mate which is a shame!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members