Damo's ED30

George 3G

KW & Weitec
Jul 28, 2009
Herefordshire
Looks nice mate! I had a MK5 R32 in the same colour, very rare in the R32s (they are all sodding blue!).

I think if I had gone for the ED30, I'd still have it now!

Poverty

My LCR dont hang about, but stage 2+ is something else, nice car btw :)

Sean with the yellow cupra was saying that today actually how your car is quick and was asking what power you were running!

I think some of it is down to the driver aswell, and you can drive ;)

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
I've looked at many k04 mk2 graphs and hoped to compare them to my hybrid LCR and in all honesty the mk2 K04 destroys it in the low revs torque stakes. The mk2 k04 appears to be the ultimate turbo as it out spools and powers the GT28rs.

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Was one or the best :blink:

Thanks for the kind words, Rich :)

One of the best lol, I'm sure you remember RashCupra's one, his was rather special aswell :)

Whats on the mod agenda for the Golf then? I see the remap has already taken place lol.

I can't see you wanting to change the exhaust manifold for some reason...

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Aye, I'd put Rash's at #1. I'd like to think my old one would be top 3 or 4 though!!!

Exhaust mani is part of the turbo on the 2.0T and there's no need to reach as they flow just fine, thank god......

Next up for the golf will be a intake then at some point next year a full exhaust and stage 2 mapping :D

Last edited:

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Great car, best colour too. Can't believe you've got it mapped already, standard power not enough for now?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.