de cat problem

/\ i r /\/\ a x

hi there jus after a bit of advise basically i have de cated my car and ever since my car has been spluttering wen i am accelerating i put a code reader on it and it came back with bank 1 oxygen sensor below threshold . obviously because both lambda sensors are reading the same emissions now it must be cutting fuel due to telling itself it is running too rich . i would jus put the cat back on but i cut it open emptied it and welded bck up !!!!! Can ne 1 help lol !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricardo_Smooth

Powered by Apples!
Jun 26, 2007
sheffield
yeah it needs a proper map on it or you need to put a cat back on. simples. mines de-catted but it had the lambda mapped out like it needs to

/\ i r /\/\ a x

it has got a oettinger remap stage 1 and a powerflow cat back how do i go about gettin it mapped out cheers

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
had the same code took the lambda out to clean it and put a nut on it to space it out mroe so it whould no go so deep in to the exhaust.or get revo stage 2;)

Ravey_Cupra

Jan 16, 2010
Here, there and everywhere ;)
You need specific de-cat software in order to run your gutted cat, until you have that done your car will have issues...

Dependant on where in the world you are will possibly determine who you can use for the software.

/\ i r /\/\ a x

had the same code took the lambda out to clean it and put a nut on it to space it out mroe so it whould no go so deep in to the exhaust.or get revo stage 2;)

which lambda did u put the spacer on was it the 1 b4 or after cat cheers

/\ i r /\/\ a x

You need specific de-cat software in order to run your gutted cat, until you have that done your car will have issues...

Dependant on where in the world you are will possibly determine who you can use for the software.

im in ipswich suffolk

/\ i r /\/\ a x

ok thanks . does ne 1 know where i can get a wayne angle block from for the time bein ???

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.