Dealers dont waste much time

badtastebear

Jan 29, 2007
Berkshire
Part ex'd our lovely yellow FR 05 plate late saturday afternoon..Just done a approved used sales search on the Seat website and would you believe good old Nezbie is on the website though as yet no piccies!!!!

Its also intersting to see how much they've put her up for!!!

badtastebear

Jan 29, 2007
Berkshire
Wow, that is quick!

Are you in mourning too like me for my Cupra?

Did you look at doing a private sale or was it just less hassle to let the dealer take the car on?

Yes in mourning miss her like mad. The driveway just doesnt look the same specially with a s reg fiat now sat in her place (not quite the same)..

We're sure the neighbours must be gossiping as they've seen to newish cars disappear in a matter of days and now see the fiat instead..They probably think we're hard up, little do they now that in a few more months there'll be a bright shiny yellow 07 Cupra sat pride and place outside our front door:whistle:

badtastebear

Jan 29, 2007
Berkshire
Part ex'd her as we didnt feel we'd get anymore private cause of her high milege to be honest plus the hassle of selling it ourselves

CupraDaft

Jun 8, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
Funny how you get so attached to a car.

I was really, really upset to see my trusty Cupra pull out of my drive for the last time. Actually, it was a horrible feeling.

Maybe the neighbours will take pity on you over the next wee hwile and invite you over for some meals and beer etc if they think you are hard up!!

badtastebear

Jan 29, 2007
Berkshire
Funny how you get so attached to a car.

I was really, really upset to see my trusty Cupra pull out of my drive for the last time. Actually, it was a horrible feeling.

Maybe the neighbours will take pity on you over the next wee hwile and invite you over for some meals and beer etc if they think you are hard up!!

LOL i wish..Though our rottweilers are happy as they're now allowed in the car and back down the river for a swim..

Stroll on Cupra delivery

CupraDaft

Jun 8, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
Poor doggies, are they going to be banned from the Cupra!!

Rather fond of rottweilers, really annoys me when they get bad press.

I was lucky with the sale of my car, never got as far as advertising it. Sold in just under 10 days after being approached casually as to whether it was for sale!

illustrious

Converted Beezer lover..
Apr 5, 2005
Worcestershire
I agree, it is awful to see a well loved car go even if it is for a brand spanking new one.
I traded my '54 plate Platinum Grey FR in a month ago for my Mk2 FR and was very sad to see her go.
I called into the showroom a couple of days ago to order my mats and saw the old gal for sale inside. Brought all the stories back - if only cars could talk, eh!
That said, the Mk1 ain't a patch on the Mk2 so I don't want the old one back anytime soon. lol.

siwel

Apr 20, 2006
Thanks, I was just curious of the mark up, seems like a healthy profit there.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.