Deals on new Ibiza

norrie

Dec 29, 2006
Edinburgh
I know where your coming from but I think she just wants to buy it outright.
The thing is if there offering 0% finance they should in theory be able to to do a better deal for cash.

Norrie.

spireman

i ordered a 1.4 3dr sport coupe luna grey power folding mirrors mats and flaps for £9701 on the road, but when it came the door was damaged and they wouldnt do anything so i told them to shove it and have ordered the new shape golf

spireman

Autoworld Seat Chesterfield, i saw car come off transporter, passenger door had a chunk of metal proud as though weld had run and it had been sprayed over in factory. They wanted to chip it off and spray door up ( yeah right) they wouldnt order a new one as they had registered car to me new years eve so it was still 2008 model for their sales figures. It was 6th January when i saw car, they said another one would be in country in two weeks but it had upgraded alloyes and tyres and they wouldnt even leave them on as a good will gesture, as stated i had my deposit back and am awaiting new shape golf 1.4 tsi 122bhp, goes like a train

Timm

Feb 25, 2008
Notts
Autoworld are ridiculous. desperate for the sale but just sit on their backside and just wait for it. i was interested in an MK4 FR but they were just watching me walk around so i thougt forget it. then when they came out i just walked off... :whistle: idiots

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.