Decent alternatives to HEKO wind deflectors.

ThatGuyJames77

Dec 15, 2020
Scotland
Hey guys, Apologies if this has already been answered. I did have a browse but didn't come up trumps. I have a three door Leon sports coupe and was planning to buy a set of HEKO deflectors but having seen postage to the UK I just about had a stroke. £38.90 for the bits themselves and a staggering £113.95 for postage coming to a total of £152.85 for two wind deflectors and fittings. As I am sure you've already realised I will not be paying almost three times the price of the unit for postage. Any recommendations for alternatives to HEKO? Not particularly fussed on prices provided it's not similar to the above mentioned.

Any responses or comeback greatly appreciated.

Cheers, James.

Jacknm2

Mar 24, 2021
North West
I ordered my Hekos off Amazon, front & rears for £39 including delivery, arrived in a about a week. No extra shipping included for me there.

Ebay also works.

I'm a bit disapointed in them, the fit isnt perfect on mine so I am getting increased noise, I knew I'd get a bit more wind noise but it sounds like there is a small gap on the drivers side front and I can hear a slight rattle from the rear passenger side. So I'm thinking of taking them off as I'm noy even sure I like the look now lol.

GJShucky

Apr 24, 2021
Droitwich
Just fitted my HEKOs. Rears were a poor fit so left them off in the end…

3F1E2368-CD08-4A22-8331-AE0CD1038D52.jpeg
FC95D9F2-A407-4083-9F3C-38D2BD271FF4.jpeg

See how the fronts go I guess. The only other brand I’ve seen is Climair that are very similar (even identical) to HEKOs. Can’t comment though, only ever used HEKOs on my other cars and this is the first time I’ve had a poor fit 😕

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.