delivery times ffs

craigomills

Candy White FR TDI 170
Mar 31, 2005
Derby
ordered my candy white fr tdi with bluetooth & 18's last week. Just been told that the expected delivery date is JAN 18th 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this seems ages away!

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Just over 3 months?

Delivery is normally 12 weeks. they must have a long christmas break :(

Scottie2510

Sep 6, 2007
Sounds about right. I've been quoted delivery end of November and I ordered mine end of august.

It will be worth the wait thou by the looks of the other candy white FR's on here :)

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
It is awesome. I have seen FR's in all the colours and I am still totally excited I chose the white.

I guess we all have our favourites but I found the most disappointing was the Brisa Blue, looks like a hospital car, really boring and plain, the paint on the Yellow seemed really thin as well, could have used a few more coats of paint I think.

Densil (James) brought his Candy FR so he could look at my colour coded mirrors and skirts and when he was parking some bloke walking past did a double-take, it was so funny to watch. I guess he was suprised seeing 2 almost identical unusual cars side by side.

craigomills

Candy White FR TDI 170
Mar 31, 2005
Derby
im just so excited about getting it. was hoping to have it before xmas :(

still need to get my LCR sold as well!

DaveI

Oct 5, 2007
I got the dealer to check stock on Wednesday and there was a few Candy White TDis' unsold in the system, one of them on 18s with Bluetooth.

There was an unsold one on it's way to a dealer, 18s, CP, WP, ES and BT. The salesman called the other dealer to see if they could have it for me and the other garage told them no way!

craigomills

Candy White FR TDI 170
Mar 31, 2005
Derby
ermmm, the total is £407 and i have to pay 100 per month. this includes a maintenance plan. its over 4 years/100,000 miles.

at the mo i probably will do about 20,000 miles a year.

as for how much they are charging my company ??????? god knows.

DaveI

Oct 5, 2007
I've had a quote of £350 over three years and 25k miles a year inc maintenance but not tyres, if I don't want the maintenance it's only £303 per month, this includes the bluetooth and 18s plus Winter Pack and Convenience Pack.

craigomills

Candy White FR TDI 170
Mar 31, 2005
Derby
I've had a quote of £350 over three years and 25k miles a year inc maintenance but not tyres, if I don't want the maintenance it's only £303 per month, this includes the bluetooth and 18s plus Winter Pack and Convenience Pack.

everything is included in mine, the only thing i have to pay for is private mileage fuel

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
candy looks fantastic, but i like the sunshine crono yellow - its not a thin paintjob, just a less intensive pastel shade...... nice

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members