Do I smooth or not????

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
STOCKY said:
Dont think you can? there is a plate type thing behind there. Ive done the same as yourself. Dont think it would work as its needs to be straight and with the curve of the bumpers you'd have to build it up behind

Ah well, no worries, just need to find something else to do on the car then... oh and i got my insurance renewal through today.... £480 on a 24 year old! :D Im sure hastings have made another mistake! ITs just too cheap :D

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
DIFT said:
Ah well, no worries, just need to find something else to do on the car then... oh and i got my insurance renewal through today.... £480 on a 24 year old! :D Im sure hastings have made another mistake! ITs just too cheap :D

Rub it in! I will be about 40 before my insurance will even be close to that

MrMischief

There's the other foglight/grille option, what d'you think???

Would probably just have to fill the grey panel until nice & smooth, but leave the screwhole for access.

d1b486f5.jpg

:think:
Steve

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Very nice mate

If I was going to change it then thats the way to go. But make all the vents honeycombe.

Could you poss make them all honeycombe if you have time?

mexicupra

Jul 5, 2005
was Cambridge now Mexico
Ant, thanks for doing that to my car!!! still cant decide wether i like it though. As for the head lights, its just a direct swap for the ones that you have on there already, no messing around needed. The hardest part though is actually getting hold of them, cos from the dealer they cost a f***ing fortune. I managed to intercept someone that was going to buy an Ibiza sport and asked them if they would mind buying as an option the xenon lights (i would pay for the extra cost) and when they received there car i swapped theres for mine. So insted of costing about a grand it cost me 200 quid, and to be honest its the best mod that i have done to my car. You sound pretty clued up about modding but if you need some help re xenons then give me a shout

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
right, i'm buying acopy of photoshop, can't believe how addictive that messing with pics is, i stayed at work till 8:30 last night piss arsing about with pics,

Anyone who has got photo shop, can you make the pic of my car go red wing mirrors and anthracite wheels??? is that possible. tried it with paint and it came out proper shite

MrMischief

Here's my quick fix for my front grille at the moment, gets rid of the rather 'bling' S, and also allows more air to the intercooler - bonus!

cupragrille.jpg

What's your opinions guys?
I reckon it looks pretty good & took about 10mins to do, although grazed me knuckles again :rolleyes:

Cheers
Steve

PS No, it's not one of my photochops either, poor quality due to camera phone in poor light...I just removed the silver S from behind the grey slats, leaving the S's outline.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members