Does anyone know what this light means?

jumpinjackflash

Sep 13, 2007
20210502_095854 (2).jpg

Does anyone know what this light means?

dan555

Sep 29, 2020
It means there's a warning or a error, there should be another icon on the dashboard display.

By the looks of your photo it could be the BLIS/Side assist, either a fault or it's turned off.

The manual says "Notification central lamp: additional information on the instrument panel display"

jumpinjackflash

Sep 13, 2007
Thanks. I should have been more specific. It's the light between the P and 8 on the right hand side. Your shout of BLS/Side Assist is a good one but I couldn't find anything like this light in the Owners Manual.

dan555

Sep 29, 2020
The indicator is the same icon as the side assist. The indicator light appears if you have side assist disabled or there is a fault.

If there's a fault you should see it in vehicle status on the infotainment or the connect app. It will also appear on the dashboard when ignition is turned on.

Make sure the rear bumper is clear as the radar sensors being covered also causes a fault.

jumpinjackflash

Sep 13, 2007
I was going out and it cleared when o stopped. I'm just about to give the car a wash so will be sure to clean the sensors. Thanks for your advice.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.