dont park on double white lines.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
If the Leon was in white and it has black stripes wouldnt look as bad but i do agree.

lard44

Watching C beams...
Apr 30, 2007
Braintree, Essex
That's not a bad price tbh - low miles...

Having said that, who knew a £7.99 roll of tape from halfrauds could do so much damage...

pete8tch

Nov 1, 2005
Leather interior on it though :drool:

so wrong interior then.

its the front thats a mess ,none of the stripes follow the lines in the bonnet or round the nose detail at all .

its the execution thats bad , stripes can work , the st in white with blue stripes is really nice tbh.

wrightman

No no no:no:, it's just wrong wrong wrong

Have to agree though, black on white would look slightly better

ajoellew

Oct 24, 2006
Bristol
Am I the only one that thinks it looks kind of cool? I know it's chavvy but I've always had a soft spot for cars with stripes.

I'll get my coat.

lard44

Watching C beams...
Apr 30, 2007
Braintree, Essex
Am I the only one that thinks it looks kind of cool? I know it's chavvy but I've always had a soft spot for cars with stripes.

I'll get my coat.

Taaaaaxiiiiii for one!

On a dodge viper yes, mibbee even on the latest Ford STD (we have lower expectations of these big American P.O.S.s) but never, ever abuse a quality car in that way.

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
would look better if the stripes were wider and the black strip between them was slightly thinner - would also have them running over the car off centre... they may just about look half decent then!

As they are? I have to agree - utter poo :lol:

Shez

Looks ok (apart from the stripes obviously!) but imagine if they can do that to the outside what could they have done to the interior! They obviously have no shame 'cos they haven't even tinted the windows to cover there identity!

Just wrong!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
ooops, sorry guys !

stripes.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.