double cold air feed

S17EW O

Can't put any pics up as my laptop has been stolen but fitted a rather smart double 3" cold air feed today....got a nice 3" flexi hose from work and a cold air intake to replace oem intake and battery relocation brackets. Have moved battery across and then put a nice feed to the right hand fog light hole right up to my jetex followed by another feed from my cold air intake around the battery and over the feel from the bumper also straight to my filter :) just wonder

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Sorry about your laptop, sounds good what you did though, pity there are no pics.
Did you do any logging yet to see if your g/s has improved? Also where did you get the battery relocation brackets from, i am thinking of making a few up but i have not see other ones to reference them off of.

P.S watch out for those puddles!

S17EW O

How it will sound now and if it will make much difference. Anybody got the same?

S17EW O

Na no logging tbh as I've not got vagcom, was on laptop, and only just ordered cable. I bought them off a guy on here but tbh they were home made and if I'd have known how simple they were I would ha e made some at work. Two rectangles with holes for original battery tray bolts and then two studs with nuts and washers set to the left of holes to move battery tray to the left an inch or so. I do have pics on my phone but will b a sole till I get them up on here

S17EW O

Good stuff....how does he run from drivers side fog light!? Would be Interesting if I had that aswell

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
When I get round to putting in large cold air feed, I'm also gonna be making it a double ;)

Just waiting for some decent weather, and for me to stop making up excuses to avoid doing it in the cold!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.