Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
Im sure you will have it in spotless condition soon! Going by your pics your pretty much there, it looks immaculate! Im sure once I have used it for a while I will get a feel for it, and Im sure I will enjoy it too. :)

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
Good stuff. I really want to do more to mine, but with my heart always being set on a red LCR should really save for one!
Have you gone for a C2 aerial? Iv got one, check out my thread, I think it looks great, much better than the standard seat flagpole one lol. Cheap mod too :)

jcullen88

Mar 15, 2010
Jersey, C.I
Looks like its going to be a similar project to mine mate, just ordered my Forge TIP and Boost Hoses. Also got a bit of bling in the shape of Oil and Water filler caps and Alloy Strut Top covers as well as a C2 aerial and Fabia wiper just fitted

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
Yeah the LCR has been a massive upgrade from any of the cars iv had before power wise. esp for a 20 year old almost 21

Even cheaper mod for me, i had one on my 207 so i have one sitting at home ready to go on.

I bet your insurance is costly then! Im 22 and thinking I will never get decent quotes for a LCR, so LC will have to do :(

Well your sorted then!! You got any more plans for it?

jcullen88

Mar 15, 2010
Jersey, C.I
I bet your insurance is costly then! Im 22 and thinking I will never get decent quotes for a LCR, so LC will have to do :(

I'm turning 22 next month and am paying £810 for my LCR, mind you I've just had to pay an extra £97 for the remap and mods I've just bought. Try Adrian Flux, seem to be good for performance cars

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
That does sound good, I think they think Im a liability!!! I got quoted, wait for it... £1900!!!! That was from Diamond, 2 years no claims with no points ect. That was with my parents on as named drivers too!!!

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
I'm turning 22 next month and am paying £810 for my LCR, mind you I've just had to pay an extra £97 for the remap and mods I've just bought. Try Adrian Flux, seem to be good for performance cars

I'm 28 and need too change my insurance sometime. Maybe a will wait tho until my next car is here next year. I'm paying £800ish on mine. (I'm gettin' ripped off) "big time"

I might try A/Flux next..

jcullen88

Mar 15, 2010
Jersey, C.I
That does sound good, I think they think Im a liability!!! I got quoted, wait for it... £1900!!!! That was from Diamond, 2 years no claims with no points ect. That was with my parents on as named drivers too!!!

Same scenario as me, 2 years no claims and no points. I didnt have to put my parents on it because it goes with the youngest driver anyway, so made it more expensive if they were on it.

drka-drka

New Schooler
Looks like its going to be a similar project to mine mate, just ordered my Forge TIP and Boost Hoses. Also got a bit of bling in the shape of Oil and Water filler caps and Alloy Strut Top covers as well as a C2 aerial and Fabia wiper just fitted

Sounds pretty similar to my plans for my bay apart from sumthing i have up my sleve should be a little bit special. Im going for a euro show route too so gota have some bling

Im a young guy so im used to paying high prices and the LCR is worth it in my eyes

Lots of plans, im aiming to make it to Ultimate dubs next year:D:D Iv had couple of showish cars before and won some prizes but never finnished them. Changing wheels got a couple in mind, coilovers next year, repair rear bumper bit of laquer peel which wont do. and some interior changes too.

I'm 28 and need too change my insurance sometime. Maybe a will wait tho until my next car is here next year. I'm paying £800ish on mine. (I'm gettin' ripped off) "big time"

Thats mad!!! Im gonna be 21 with erm a few points;) and iv been getting around 1400 thats with A/F

jcullen88

Mar 15, 2010
Jersey, C.I

Wouldn't like to pay £800 at 28! Its luck of the draw as to where you live as well though dont forget

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
I think where I live maybe has to do with it. Wayne Im only paying £924!! Doesn't make me feel so bad now :p Kidding dear.

Derek I couldn't agree more that it would be well worth every penny! Sounds like you got some good upgrades in mind, will have to keep an eye on this thread, and hopefully might be able to have a meet sometime and see your LCR in person :)

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Looking at getting ARB this month, can anyone please help with the diffrent sizes please.

Advice on diffrence in handling and what would be best for me, what are the options

Are you going to be in Aberdeen area any time soon?
I'll take you for a spin in mine if you want?
I've got the MK4 Golf R32 23mm front ARB and Neuspeed 28mm adjustable rear ARB and an Audi S3 strutt brace. This has given me AWESOME handling which I'm sure you will be hugely impressed with

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise