Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Your restricted with the rear choice depending on what exhaust you have.
If you still have the OEM one your only choice is the Neuspeed one, the S3 strutt brace aint that pleasing to the eye and either is the way its mounted, the front ARB is pretty much hidden

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
Cheers should get some good progress going once i get it on road again.

Yeh def gota have a meet, i can take my DSLR and can get some cupra.net pic whoring on the go!!

Sounds great to me!!! :D I haven't been to any meets yet as not done much to mine so never really feel it's good enough or worth showing lol. What kind of wheels you fancying?

drka-drka

New Schooler
Kat- Wheels are gonna be sumthing a little bit special, dont want to give anything away, never seen them on a mk1 leon before and olny ever on one other SEAT. But might get some BBS CHs for everyday showish wheels

Replied on the aberdeen meet mate.

Iv just got one of these off here Venair TIP

IMAG0354.jpg

Also thing gonna get some more pedo bears hehe

pedosmiley2.gif

Just mailed a member about a S3 brace and a rear brace

drka-drka

New Schooler
Few more pics of stuff

Never got my s3 brace and stuff they sold already, gutted but sure something else will pop up:D

Interior, sure we already know what this looks like but anyway

Photo0188.jpg

I love the roof being black i have to say

Photo0189.jpg

Photo0186.jpg

Also fitted one of these, i think it really make the footwell look cleaner and more interesting

Photo0187.jpg

Last edited:

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
haha no i dont think i will get many 'scene' points for them.

Spotted some on ebay but might get some nice little black ones made up with R detailing. Keep rubber ones for winter times

I've just got the standard ones that came with the car I think, red and black chequers on them? Anyone know if they can just be chucked in the washing machine?

Awesome GTI have some replacement mats available if you're looking for new ones...

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
I just jet wash mine then hang them on the washing line or prop against the wall till they dry

You still have yours? They must be a couple of kg's, what's that all about dude?!

Lol, joking apart, cheers for the tip, I'll try that next time.

drka-drka

New Schooler
Well being a euro fan i like a nice clean looking bay. But instead of ripping the LCRs bay to bits and smoothing, bit ott IMO. Just gonna get my hands on some extra covers and doll them up a little to go along with my theme iv got for the car.

If i dont like it theyr just covers so i can wip them off, just trying get my hands on audi s3/tt cover for the bottles on the left side of the engine

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.