Dual Exit SEAT Sport Exhaust

jamfool

Search + Read = ANSWERS!
Aug 15, 2005
Nottingham
Trying to guage if there would be any interest in a used Dual Exit SEAT Sport exhaust. From fitment to when it was changed it only did around 2k miles on the car, in perfect condition and was attached to my TFSI at purchase. - since replaced with a Custom Milltek Sport :clap:

Unsure as to whether i should keep it as a spare or get rid :confused: , so if anyone would be interested post away.

Mark

AN06DRW

Now You SEAT Now You Dont
Sep 19, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
I'll take it off your hands depending on the price and how much it will cost to get it delivered :blink: PM me and let me know your price thanks

L30NKB

i ALSO HAVE ONE WHICH I GOT WITH MY CAR AND HAS NEVER BEEN FITTED IF ANYONE HAS ANT INTEREST IN IT. CHEERS

jamfool

Search + Read = ANSWERS!
Aug 15, 2005
Nottingham
LeonKB has sold me his one kilmarnocks just down the road so it's easier for me he's also fitting it for me to :clap: i'll post some pics when its all done

A* for the blatant post hijacking there...but at least you've got hold of one! lol :bleh:
...which means mine is still available for anyone interested.

jamfool

Search + Read = ANSWERS!
Aug 15, 2005
Nottingham
I'm interested if it fits to 1.6.

how much you guys want and will you ship to Turkey ? And if you guys have a pic of it, i'll be appreciated ;)

I don't think shipping would be far off what the exhaust assembly is worth on its own, as its fully assembled and welded...so a very bulky and weighty 'parcel'...to Turkey!

russell 5866

Whats the price on the twin pipes you got for sale, Jamfool
Cheers Russell

russell 5866

Cheers mate,
but he still never said how much & if they have been sold.
Russell

FR_Flavoured

@ Russell, good chance he might still have the part, FOUR years on from posting the Ad. :confused:
@ Dave, no chit !?! :p

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members