dump valves???

dan2008new

Hi,
Im after a dump valve and am unsure of what to buy do i just get a valve like the bailey etc.. and i goes straight on or does it need a fitting kit or extras.
Also is there a specific dump valve that is prefered but the majority,
thanks n im sorry i dont know more feel like a retard askin some what feel like stupid questions! lol

cheers dan:D

dan2008new

k lol i already read a thread about that once took me hours to get to the end lol!

Hey Dan, in summary, most people go for a Forge 007P which is a straight replacement for the standard Bosch valve, for around £85.

If you want something a bit louder, Turbsmart dual port kompact is the way to go (but around £150)

dan2008new

does any one know what size is the small vac hoses on top of the engine are i wana change them cos there all alil shagged at the mo and do the N249 bypass?

cuprachrissy

3mm snug fit, 4mm snug fit but easier to put on, i run 4mm never had a prob, my friend who has a mk3 cupra has 3mm and never has a prob either.

Danny_B

Jul 24, 2007
Essex
I currently run a Turbosmart which is very loud on a standard 1.8t (8 psi)

I'm swapping it for a 007p for a bit of peace and quiet lol

I run 4mm vac hosing and never had a problem :)

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
i run 3mm. And before you ask if your wondering the d/v you want is 25mm... And dont bother with a split-r the turbosmart is better although some will obviously disagree...

Mat

not started nothing fella.....

love reading the same threads over and over again! would be boring if everyone just searched and dragged up old threads :D New threads bring some new banter

AndyHazza

Ex-Awesome GTi Staff
Mar 30, 2005
Bolton
www.awesome-gti.co.uk
http://www.flashgiochi.org/materiale-per-forum/immagini-old/img/Not.this.****.again.jpg

LOL

There are so many threads about this it is unreal. If you would like any more info though please feel free to give us a call and i'll do my best to help you out with what you want.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.