edition 30 wheels on fr

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
been offered some refurbed like new bbs 19,s today there off an edition 30.£900 is that about right anyone? also because iv got 17s on at the moment will it make my car slower than it is now as i presume thell be heavier? look the bollox though. cheers once again :)

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
£900 with tyres reckon i can get em down on that though. im just concerned about the weight thing like

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
been offered some refurbed like new bbs 19,s today there off an edition 30.£900 is that about right anyone? also because iv got 17s on at the moment will it make my car slower than it is now as i presume thell be heavier? look the bollox though. cheers once again :)

i don't think the weight issue will be a problem mate, as even in 19' form, i'm suire a bbs wheel will be lighter than your standard alloys. and don't forget the cupra runs on 18's as standard so your only going an inch bigger realy:shrug: i reackon it will need lowering though afterwars as i think the cupra sitts a little loweer than lesser models.
if your defo after 19' then there a few wheels out there that are simlar like the bbs ch, will cost you though;)

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
im thinking of offering £800 for the 4 wheels complete witnh tyres is that about right? bear in mind they are off a crashed edition 30 with scuffs and scrapes on. the lad whos selling is having them refurbed to be like new. any suggetions appreciated as i havnt bought wheels before. iv looked on websites fotr brand new ones and they say $500 im presuming thats just for one wheel?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.