eibach dampers

robjnr

258 spanish donkeys
Oct 24, 2007
Bristol
Lol How come you don't list them on your site.

Can you give me a price for a set of B8 dampers and a price for the Eibach Pro springs please

FR_Flavoured

WOW! Thats alot of money for a set of Dampers (although Im sure they are great). I'd rather go the Coilover Kit route if further down the line Im paying coilover kit money to replace my leaking OE shocks! :(

Are you able to please list prices for the other 3 or 4 popular Damper sets you've already mentioned, that would also be a viable solution, replacing the standard shocks (on the FR)?

Thankyou in advance. :)

FR_Flavoured

PAH! Took the easy route and dropped a link instead. ;) (joke).

Ok, interesting, £50 (ish) price difference between the 4 sets.
Will therefore get the Sportlines fitted now, then put back £500 for 6 month down the line.......... :rolleyes:

Thankyou for your prompt feedback as always Damian.

ps: I also found the panel filter on your site recently, might be placing an order soon.

robjnr

258 spanish donkeys
Oct 24, 2007
Bristol
I've been reading about the B12 kit which contains of a B8 damper with either a Eibach or H&R spring if i'm correct?

I priced up some B8 dampers and some Eibach springs on another site and it was cheaper than getting the B12 kit. Which doesn't make much sense lol. How much do you do the B12 kit for? Is it cheaper pricing it up individually?

What are the differences between the H&R springs and the Eibachs? What one do you think would match the cupra better?

Sorry for all the questions but i don't want to make a mistake when it comes to suspension tuning

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
We don't have the B12 kit listed for the Leon as yet so we'd need to get a price from Bilstein but it usually works out cheaper to buy them individually as we have a lot of discount off both the B8's and the Eibach and H&R lowering springs.

The H&R's are a good option as they give you an inbetween drop which isn't to high or too low and are very well suited to the B8's. The quality of the H&R stuff is superb as well.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.