eibach

GREY 225

Jim R
Oct 15, 2006
Hi all
Just wondering if anyone has fitted just the eibach pro spring kit onto standard dampers on a LCR and if so was it worth it.I know i should really fit new dampers like fsd but cant run to dampers aswell, standard ones have only done 20k so will be in good shape,I have neuspeed roll bars front and rear which made a massive difference to handling but just want to try and reduce front end dive under hard braking.I did change just springs on my last car,fabia VRS to eibach pro kit and it made it so much better all round really,but has anyone done it to a LCR.
Any opinions welcome,cheers.

wardy2602

Apr 22, 2006
Stoke-On-Trent
How at fella

Ive got an fr150 tdi dropped mine on just eibach springs before crimbo no looking back hits a bit harder on potholes and the like but well worth the slight loss of comfort the first time you take a corner, plus id just fitted 18's to mine it sat like a 4x4 now with a drop on the new springs it looks the daddys, hope this helps

nibbles

And Impreza
Heres mine on Eibach coilovers

01012008378.jpg

GREY 225

Jim R
Oct 15, 2006
Cheers fella's
Think ill go for it,standard LCR spring/damper isnt the best over rough roads so dont think it can get worse with eibach springs,are eibach progresive,this would probably make it better wouldnt it.Just think standard springs are abit soft really.
Lee Merrin,looks good mate,looks really low

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.