Electric sunroof ST - panoramic roof?

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Hello, the Cupra ST (4drive) has the option of electric sunroof. I read an earlier thread about panoramic sunroof being discontinued. Is that correct for ST models? Is it a smaller/different sunroof...?

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Hello, the Cupra ST (4drive) has the option of electric sunroof. I read an earlier thread about panoramic sunroof being discontinued. Is that correct for ST models? Is it a smaller/different sunroof...?
Well my car is not built yet and its coming with panoramic roof, so its not discontinued from factory. ( Note that in from Sweden) :)

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
It's still available on this month's price list in the UK as an available option on all Cupra and Cupra Lux models
Thanks. The price lists I saw only says electric sunroof rather than panoramic sunroof. That together with earlier posts which suggested the pano roof was discontinued made me query this. Earlier price lists specified pano roof too for st models.
Does the price list say electric or panoramic roof? Or can someone confirm if it’s a different roof now please.

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
Thanks. The price lists I saw only says electric sunroof rather than panoramic sunroof. That together with earlier posts which suggested the pano roof was discontinued made me query this. Earlier price lists specified pano roof too for st models.
Does the price list say electric or panoramic roof? Or can someone confirm if it’s a different roof now please.
Ah I'm an idiot. I thought they were both the same. I can't see any mention of a panoramic sunroof, only electric.

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Ah I'm an idiot. I thought they were both the same. I can't see any mention of a panoramic sunroof, only electric.
Nah just seat not being as clear as they could be imho.
I’ve made an enquiry with a broker and they are going to check with Seat customer services :no:

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Very interested in this now having placed an order a few days ago for a ST Cupra Lux 4Drive with the sunroof option.....

I’d just assumed it was the panoramic one:cry:

hallsy67

Mar 11, 2010
Bristol
F3DB1278-BF83-4016-BAAE-8999F6026D48.jpeg
I’ve just looked at my order form that states electric sunroof and here’s a pic of it .
Hope it helps.

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
Also on the Seat configurator for Spain, the sunroof is called;
Techo panorámico eléctrico (incluye Paquete Iluminación LED interior)
821 €
Translates to "electric panoramic roof"

Redline

Nov 3, 2016
Good to know redline. Just ordered st lux 4drive with pano roof in desire red.

You will enjoy the pano roof greatly.
Summer, tunnels, night lights, it makes the car feel open and if you want it dark you just close the electric shade.
Kids love it too.

Reactions: seatgraham
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise