elininator kit needs mapping

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
hi got a gt2871rs elininator kit on my lcr and having a job getting anywhere to map it. where do you recommend to do this?
thanks
dave

Jon@VAGWORX

As per our phone conversation;)

Let me know how you get on mate, or if i can be any further assistance:)

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
i have got a guy in poole who is willing to do it a apd so it looks as it will be heading down there. thanks to the guys at vagworx for their assitance with this and the eliminator kit fitted well and without any issues so if you hear anything about them being a pain in the ass i would sugest it maybe the fitter..
cheers guys again

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
no it is a 6 speed kit that is available for the lcr. got a big end bearing on way out so going to do this first before naything else goes wrong and then get the old girl tuned.

if the engine got to come out will be after conrods and valves as well as soem other bits so maybe after a price soon.

got pics of it all fitted up will post them as soon as got them downloaded from the phone

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
custom code told me i had to have another £?k worth of bits on the car before they wanted to do a map.
so i have found a revo dealer who is going to do it in poole (APD) in the new year. aslo he got me a big intercooler for £400 with all the plubing bits.

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
custom code told me i had to have another £?k worth of bits on the car before they wanted to do a map.
so i have found a revo dealer who is going to do it in poole (APD) in the new year. aslo he got me a big intercooler for £400 with all the plubing bits.

What bits did they say you needed?

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
er where do we start
a jbs manifold and downpipe
new conrods
new valves
uprated pistons
air filter
only use the FMIC they reccomend

seemed a bit excesive as not chasing BHP just want it bit more fun and better turbo for playiing later on

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
yeah wanted the car for 6 weeks to rebuild engine and they would do the map as part of the deal.... bless them

beattie17

Apr 12, 2005
Perth
er where do we start
a jbs manifold and downpipe
new conrods
new valves
uprated pistons
air filter
only use the FMIC they reccomend

seemed a bit excesive as not chasing BHP just want it bit more fun and better turbo for playiing later on

Phew, so it was only because you werent getting internals really.

beattie17

Apr 12, 2005
Perth
Didnt realise they did a down pipe. If i went gt2871r eliminator id get theyre equal length, be much better than atp one