Jan 20, 2024
I have a MK 3.5 2020 1.5 TFSI Black Edition Leon. Having issues with EML light. Error code P0441, Evap Emission Control.
We have changed the N80 valve by installing a new air intake, we then turned the light off via obd11, but after 2 days EML is back on. MOT is due in 2 weeks so need to get it sorted. Next plan is to replace the charcoal canister but we cannot locate it, everyone that seems to have had this issue so far has an older car than mine. Can anyone point me in the right direction of the charcoal canister. Is is behind drivers wheel arch or is it near the fuel tank? and is it easy to do by yourself? Also get errors with the start stop system so unsure if these issues are linked.

Thanks

Feb 9, 2024
I have a MK 3.5 2020 1.5 TFSI Black Edition Leon. Having issues with EML light. Error code P0441, Evap Emission Control.
We have changed the N80 valve by installing a new air intake, we then turned the light off via obd11, but after 2 days EML is back on. MOT is due in 2 weeks so need to get it sorted. Next plan is to replace the charcoal canister but we cannot locate it, everyone that seems to have had this issue so far has an older car than mine. Can anyone point me in the right direction of the charcoal canister. Is is behind drivers wheel arch or is it near the fuel tank? and is it easy to do by yourself? Also get errors with the start stop system so unsure if these issues are linked.

Thanks
Did you manage to sort this? I have the evap p0441 fault. Changed the curcle bit, cleared code and its come back.

Attachments

• 20240209_122516.jpg
    20240209_122516.jpg
    710.6 KB · Views: 72