Excited - just ordered a Cupra Leon Estate VZ2 hybrid!

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
Good afternoon! I've been lurking on this forum for a week or two now since I test drove a new Cupra. Currently drive an Octavia Estate 1.5 Technology which is due to go back to lease company soon. Had a test drive last weekend and ordered a Leon estate on Wednesday and now anxiously awaiting some updates!
Gone for the bog standard car in Magnetic Tech Grey s the kit specification was pretty good without the need for any options. The only things I'll miss about the octavia is the gigantic boot and the adaptive cruise control!

Reactions: Syphon and jcbmally

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Welcome to the forum, similar cars but the Leon does look good IMO. Don’t forget to post some pictures.

Reactions: Richiepoos

Railwayman

Jun 13, 2022
Lancashire
A work colleague has the VZ1 hatch hybrid and is very impressed with it. My VZ1 245 hatch has considerably more rear space than the mk3 I part exchanged for it, I assume the estate is similarly more spacious? My only advice would be to make sure the car is running on the very latest software with no updates required before you accept it!

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
A work colleague has the VZ1 hatch hybrid and is very impressed with it. My VZ1 245 hatch has considerably more rear space than the mk3 I part exchanged for it, I assume the estate is similarly more spacious? My only advice would be to make sure the car is running on the very latest software with no updates required before you accept it!
The estate loses around 200 litres to accommodate the hybrid gubbins so is about 450 litres apparently!

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
Just checked and it's 150 litres - still a hell of a lot of boot space. Let's hope I can live with it...now what to leave behind when we go camping...

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Just checked and it's 150 litres - still a hell of a lot of boot space. Let's hope I can live with it...now what to leave behind when we go camping...
Welcome to SCN, good choice and hope you enjoy it when it comes. I have had no faults with my VZ2 300 and really like it, now I have got used to the infotainment menu's.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.