Exeo audio

Yoda80

Looking to upgrade my exeo audio, didn't go for the BOSE system as I heard the audi version and wasn't that impressed anybody know of a way to lift the audio but still retain the factory fit stuff like the bluetooth, dash screen integration??? Might be a big ask but was thinking of fitting a sub in the boot where the Bose one would be and run an amp just for the sub and integrate it so that it doesn't dominate the factory audio as the system lacks definition. Should I have bought the BOSE!!!!!:-o

Cbeal

Feb 27, 2005
No, but I'll watch this thread as I've found the head unit less than the most usable. So I'll be interested if people have ideas for upgrades

Stupra

Mar 25, 2008
West Yorkshire
Hello crispy,

I too have looked at the Zenec range. I haven't bought one though. Did you??
If you did, does it connect to the steering wheel, bluetooth module & the 2no external inputs
What is their quality like compared to Alpine & Kenwood?

chrispy

Hi

Was unable to attend show, so never got chance to talk to UK distributors.
Have spoken to another sub distributor who enquired on suitability and they were told unsure, probabaly not 100% compatable.

The Zenec are highly rated and good value, just need to find out if the aftermarket trade have ever tried the Audi version.

Chris

conkerman

Oct 18, 2006
Let me knoe if you upgrade, I am after a rear amp/speakers for an Exeo.

Cheers
Conks

chrispy

Zenec Head Units

Sorry only a year late, got to the exhibition this year, spoke to importer, who following emailexchange of info, including photos of clocks and steering wheel with Manufacturers, the result was NO GO with the Exeo.:cry:
So its back to the drawing board so to speak

Chris

Loonyjuice

Dec 5, 2005
Warrington
Looking to upgrade my exeo audio, didn't go for the BOSE system as I heard the audi version and wasn't that impressed anybody know of a way to lift the audio but still retain the factory fit stuff like the bluetooth, dash screen integration??? Might be a big ask but was thinking of fitting a sub in the boot where the Bose one would be and run an amp just for the sub and integrate it so that it doesn't dominate the factory audio as the system lacks definition. Should I have bought the BOSE!!!!!:-o

Read my comments on this thread http://seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=304276

The bose upgrade needs to be combined with a better head unit, which I did by buying a RNSe nav unit from an A4. I'm much happier with the quality now, and I haven't got round to upgrading the amp or fitting the sub yet!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise