extended locking nuts?

MomoMK2

Jul 3, 2007
York
hiya ive used search on this and not really found anything, also googled it and ebay'd it and not really found anything there either.

basically im buying some delta mics 15mil spacers thats come with extended nuts (product no. 7949 see http://www.lkperformancestyling.co.uk/catalogue/deltamicswheelspacers/Make/SEAT/Model/Ibiza%20type%206K%20;%20Arosa%20;%20Inca%20;%20Toledo.html , description for set type '11')

im not sure how long these bolts are gunna be, (i presume standard +15mm, not sure)

don't really want to leave my wheels stealable for the sake for 15mm so has anyone any idea where i can aquire some locking nuts to match the ones provided with this kit?

cheers in advance for any advice, Tom. :)

thewiizard

Tarmac Tantaliser
Jan 15, 2007
Rugby, Midlands
www.tbfh.org
any engineering place should be able to handle that and google searching should find any that are listed in any phone book.

For the wheel nuts I would measure the thread on a standard nut and then add whatever you think 10mm should be sufficient I would have thought and then go buy some in that length.. should be some somwhere :)

Nice vague advice if I do say so myself x

MomoMK2

Jul 3, 2007
York
thanks for that dude v helpful.

any engineering place should be able to handle that

sorry to sound thick but when you say they need to be 'machined' what exactly am i asking them to do and what will they need to be checking on my car to do it? or is there a standard patten?

argh! sorry not very educated in this area as you may have realised.

any help/advice would be great cheers.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
really want to leave my wheels stealable for the sake for 15mm so has anyone any idea where i can aquire some locking nuts to match the ones provided with this kit?QUOTE]

I have been wondering this aswell as im considering getting a set of 15mm rear spacers. Im going to get a set of delta mic's aswell.

With regards to the machining of the spacers, im sure that the seller machines them for you if you tell him when you buy them that they are for a Mk2 Ibiza. Im sure that i read that on here somewhere.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.