Fabia wiper pricing

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
Guys, I ordered the bits for my fabia wiper last week and it came to just over £23, a bit more than most people quote (I know m.r.davies cost him £17).

So I just rang the dealer and queried this and he said the part number of the arm had changed and that was probably why it was more expensive (now £15 on its own). Does this sound right or am I being ripped off?

Its only a couple of quid so I'm not that bothered but I am interested to know if anyone else has paid this much?

Incidentally, I rang them last night to find out when the parts dep. opened and the **** put the phone down on me! :-o

timmahhhhhh

Apr 29, 2007
Leamington Spa
I got mine from Prestige garage in Cov and had the same experience, new part number for the arm and more expensive, and being a complete :censored: I over tightened the arm first time round and had to buy another new one :doh:

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
If the price is an issue you could always take a leaf out of the book of the guy do decided to give mine five finger work out.
All credit given, he did it with some sucess and even left me a replace ment :lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.