Favourite Rims on a MK2

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
All I seem to do is waste hours on the internet looking at wheels for my mk2!
I think I have about 6 Sets knocking around in the garage at home (to the dismay of my parents - especially as I don't live there for most of the year!!).

What are people favourite wheels they have seen on a mk2??
I have an ongoing fetish for teledials at the moment (even though my present set won't fit on my car!)

Anyone else??

Ollie

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
i saw a white ibiza with white TWS Catalunya's ( i no you dont spell it like that but whatever ! )

it looks awesome.

also, love the wheel's dinky dave has.

be i just love the standard white mutli spoke 16's

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
i saw a white ibiza with white TWS Catalunya's ( i no you dont spell it like that but whatever ! )

it looks awesome.

also, love the wheel's dinky dave has.

be i just love the standard white mutli spoke 16's

Ive been thinking of a set of those TSW Catalunya's. Think they would look awesome on my white Ibiza.

For me its either the OZ Superturismo's, the Ronal's (in white or gun metal) and the mk3 Wheels. Refurbed in Gun-metal.

Although I wouldnt say no to a set of Comp Mo's either.

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
only today i mentioned to the other half about getting my standard white multis re done in gun metal.....!!! i never know though.

Yeah the TWS Catalunya's look great but dont think you can get them anymore. I think another make do something very similar.

or....go back to the old SkhOolL and get a set of Venoms !!! LOL !!! :cry:

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
my speedline corse . nah i dont know, i dont think mk2 ibizas wear wheels as well as erm mk2 golfs. (if that makes sense)

always thought mk3 alloys looked good, or some fat borbets

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.