Few questions

Jun 2, 2021
Had my Ibiza a couple of months now and a couple of questions
Incoming call volume on Bluetooth is very low cannot find any where in settings, or is it in the phone settings??
On the satnav when you put address in , it does not give the postcode or address but say off road with co ordinates
Lastly mine is a DSG and have throttle delay sometimes
Looking to pick peoples knowledge

kurac338

Mar 30, 2020
Croatia
Had my Ibiza a couple of months now and a couple of questions
Incoming call volume on Bluetooth is very low cannot find any where in settings, or is it in the phone settings??
On the satnav when you put address in , it does not give the postcode or address but say off road with co ordinates
Lastly mine is a DSG and have throttle delay sometimes
Looking to pick peoples knowledge
You should be able to change the call volume on the phone once in a call. You can also alter the volume using the cars steering wheel knob.

Dont know about satnav since I use Android Auto / Google Maps.

DSG delay should change deepening on the driving profile (eco/normal/sport/individual). If this still bothers you, any VAG tuner should be able to tune it for quicker response times (albeit at a financial cost).

Jun 2, 2021
Thanks for the reply yes your right just tried phone (y)
I have since found out sat nav it now shows co ordinates thats what main dealer told me.
DSG told by same it learns every 50 gear changes your driving style?

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
My VW has DSG transmission and it’s the first car with DSG I’ve owned.

I’ve read on various forums that the DSG ‘learns’ your driving style but I’m not convinced it does. I think it’s more likely that owners will adapt their driving style to some degree to fit the characteristics of the DSG transmission.

If mine was clever enough to learn my driving style, then it should pay more attention to my driving style when I drive in manual mode 🤔😀. IMO the DSG is programmed for maximum economy when driving in ‘D’; if it has learned my driving style then it would know I’d don’t change up to the next highest gear as soon as DSG does when it’s in ‘normal’ (‘D’) mode.

Jun 2, 2021
I know what you are saying never know who to believe, but that waht the main dealer told me

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise