Finance approved, car allocated to dealer and should be here within 7 working days

ajg74

Dec 9, 2016
Manchester
Can now officially get excited, have bought a 6 month old ex SEAT Uk Leon SC FR 1.8tsi DSG Titanium in black with winter pack, convenience, full link and some other bits I can't remember now, am so happy with the deal I got, the trade in on my old car and SEAT Manchester have been great, no pressure, let me select the car I wanted from the list from SEAT as they didn't have anything in group stock I wanted explained everything from start to finish etc.
Just want my car now!!
:D

Last edited:

ajg74

Dec 9, 2016
Manchester
Yeah personally, though my partner did buy a brand new Ibiza 1.6 Sport way back in 2001, still have good memories of that car and it's gutsy 8 valve engine and go cart like handling!
I have flipped between the Leon FR and Clio RS 200 EC for a few months but the Leon won out by being the nicer all round car, nicer interior, sweeter engine and dual clutch gearbox etc. I think I made the right decision in the end, I've had 3 years of fun in my Abarth 500 and think I would get tired of the Clio too quickly (like I have with my 500), I am looking forward to some comfort and quiet! lol

rryans11

MK3 Leon Cupra 290
Feb 4, 2012
UK
Yeah personally, though my partner did buy a brand new Ibiza 1.6 Sport way back in 2001, still have good memories of that car and it's gutsy 8 valve engine and go cart like handling!
I have flipped between the Leon FR and Clio RS 200 EC for a few months but the Leon won out by being the nicer all round car, nicer interior, sweeter engine and dual clutch gearbox etc. I think I made the right decision in the end, I've had 3 years of fun in my Abarth 500 and think I would get tired of the Clio too quickly (like I have with my 500), I am looking forward to some comfort and quiet! lol

Nice car congrats, welcome to the club :)

ajg74

Dec 9, 2016
Manchester
Dealer has just called, car is due to be with them Tuesday morning and he is going to try and have it ready for me when I finish work to pick up the same day, well excited now!! :)

ajg74

Dec 9, 2016
Manchester
Cheers, is weird as I've never bought a used car before without seeing the actual car I'm buying yet, just ones like it, is my own fault for wanting an uncommon spec (1.8 tsi DSG).

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members