First impressions

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
I forgot to mention camera in my review, it's not very sharp. Cheap Chinese one I added to Abarth is better.

@Duane Lightley that picture of the camera view looks pretty bad. If there's no film protection on it, something must be wrong with it. Shouldn't it be discovered during PDI?

@Peyton car will do. I don't hate it, so it's ok.

But I think infotainment and managing options is unnecessary complicated. I switched off all assistants, but car still braked for me, when there was no need. It "thought", I will drive into parked cars.
Booked the car in for next week for the camera. Could I ask a favour of one you you guys, could you post a pic of your camera display.

Don't want to get fobbed off with, "that's as good an image as you will get and no you can't compare it to one of the cars in stock because of covid regs.".

Cheers

Gregums

Jan 9, 2021
Booked the car in for next week for the camera. Could I ask a favour of one you you guys, could you post a pic of your camera display.

Don't want to get fobbed off with, "that's as good an image as you will get and no you can't compare it to one of the cars in stock because of covid regs.".

Cheers
Here you go

20210325_073821.jpg

May 30, 2023
This must be a common issue because I've had my vz2 for a year now and my camera has just gone blurred - Seat could not fix it - booked into the Cupra main dealer (Southampton) at the end of June for them to investigate

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.