Fmic

cupra craig1

Apr 5, 2012
Dover
hello guys, i have a 02 plate leon cupra. i would like to know which FMIC is best and what have people gone for, i dont want a forge one its too expensive, i am seeking a cheap alternative :D
i have a few mods already, hybrid ko3s turbo,forge 007p, forge tip and filter, full milltek exhaust from turbo with sports cat, revo stage 1, uprated clutch etc.
sorry if i have posted in the wrong place. thanks guys

cupra craig1

Apr 5, 2012
Dover
dont the inlet and outlet need to be the same side of the intercooler on mine do you know? and i may just get a core and have custom pipe work done so it has to fit properly and minimise the silicone joiners??

cupra craig1

Apr 5, 2012
Dover
thanks for the replys guys. im still a little unsure as what to get. i am considering fitting myself dave. i could use a decent thread actually on a leon cupra facelift and not a leon cupra r if anyone can help me there?
i see the direnza kit has the outlets on the same side which is what i was expecting is that what you have fitted mike, and what do you think of it any good?? im guessing using a intercooler with the inlets and outlets on the same side makes it easier to fit? and if i was to go with the wellycooler does anything need to be changed as i wont have any hosing that side will i? please help lol

cupra craig1

Apr 5, 2012
Dover
sorry dreago_1 i dont have access to the pm service yet im still a newbie, what was you after for it. and what are you selling just the core?

Azza_

Sep 17, 2008
South Shields
im thinking of going down the welly cooler route, but the pipe work is putting me off taking the jump! the direnza kit looks good just for the fact it has very few couples in it which will help with leaks

cupra craig1

Apr 5, 2012
Dover
thats exactly the position im in azza, i would rather go with the wellycooler i think but need to clear up this hose situation before i can commit to buying anything. and if i do use a wellycooler i need to know what pipe work ill need elboes etc. this hasent been as simple as i would have liked lol

Azza_

Sep 17, 2008
South Shields
yeah pre-made kits dont look as good as the wellycooler, ill probably buy and mount the wellycooler when the weathers better then sort out pipework from there unless anyone wants to chime in?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise