Fog Lights!?

Kev '97Ibiza1.4

Hi, I have a 1997 Ibiza 1.4 SE Facelift. I have been offered a Ibiza GTI front bumper with fog lights but my car currently has none. If I replace my standard bumper with the new GTI one where the hell do I wire the fogs to?:blink:

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
you can get the foglight loom or just wire them to the existing rear foglight switch as im sure you dont just want them to look chavlike with them on and the rears off?

Kev '97Ibiza1.4

Oh yeah another mystery, me and my mate spent much of this afternoon looking for the fog light switch on my car. Anyone know? So I may wire the fogs to it.:)

Mckellar

headlights on (2 clicks clockwise) then pull the leaver towards you, an ur rear fog lamp will come on and an orange square will appear on ur instrument panel under ur speedo.
*edit for bad spelling*

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
there is a way to do it by wiring to the battery, and fitting a fuse inline then off to a switch on the dash.. usually a toggle one drilled/ fixed to one of the 'extra' unused switch covers on the dash.. keep meaning to do mine, but , there ya go.... :)

Kev '97Ibiza1.4

erm Monkee the switch does pull back twice, does this mean I can wire it to the switch?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.