For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Martynm14

Oct 19, 2014
Just wanted to know the price you'd be looking for after you spending 9k and doing all that work

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Sorry didn't realise that you had posted, no not sold it. Didn't bother with a add as all the info on the car is pretty much in this thread. If you want any info send me a message.

I think I've fallen for the car once again! It goes like stink and there's nothing I could replace it with that will match it. I've sold the Porsche wheels and got another set of wheels and tyres but there will be a proper update on the next few weeks if I get my finger out.

Martynm14

Oct 19, 2014
Don't blame you man it's a beautiful monster. Honestly I can't afford it no matter what the price was, just really interested in it...

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Thanks for the kind words, hopefully it will be going for paint over the winter too. Like I say got a few things planned for it over the next few weeks and months nothing big but little and affective.

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Don't know as of yet. Need to speak with my mate. Paint is never cheap if you want it right the first time. For both sides and bumpers you'll be talking £600+ I'd say.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Sorry didn't realise that you had posted, no not sold it. Didn't bother with a add as all the info on the car is pretty much in this thread. If you want any info send me a message.

I think I've fallen for the car once again! It goes like stink and there's nothing I could replace it with that will match it. I've sold the Porsche wheels and got another set of wheels and tyres but there will be a proper update on the next few weeks if I get my finger out.
It's that sticker that's made you fall for it again isn't it? :rofl:

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
This picture.....

8d858e3c61d9546fc4c78c8b6a0fa888.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cupra_Chris

Aug 1, 2015
West Sussex
Amazing car and thread, I hope you don't end up selling it! it must be part of the family by now.

10/10 for the effort put into it, you must be proud!