For those who keep asking, here is what a Cupra looks like with Eibach Sportlines....

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Scuse the snow :)

04022009095.jpg

05022009096.jpg

05022009097.jpg

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Not sure how much they are now because the exchange rate will have made a difference by now.

I think the drop is semi subtle, possibly 20-30mm

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
Looking good! I've just fitted my Pro kit on my FR. Would have loved the Sportline kit, but with the amount of miles I do and the roads around Merseyside it probably wouldn't have been a good idea..

Al

Aug 29, 2005
The ride is fine. In fact I think a bit better than stock. I had the Pro Kits on first but swapped them out as I did not feel that they dropped the car enough and because they made the car a lot less compliant with bumps.

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
it is quite strange how lowering the car on standards shocks gives better ride. Although i didn't go for the sportline springs, they were one of my options. From the look of the pics, both front and rear gaps between tyre and wheel arch are balanced, which is a good thing **I salute you**. standard set-up seems to favour a tail high stance. this was what i wanted to get rid of. I did have mine lowered by about 40mm on coilovers, but that was a tad low, so had it lifted 5mm, hardly any difference in look, but just enough to clear big speed bumps. for value for money springs are excellent. but best to do it in combination with fairly new shocks (less than a couple years). now my car is 35mm lower with eibach anti-roll bars the thing now corners like a beast :lol:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Being honest, got a local supplier to meet the best price i had elsewhere. Cant remember the price now though.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Thats about £30 more than I paid as memory serves.

jcp

Dec 18, 2008
Herts
I got my Eibachs from roadrunner (northhampton) as good as anyone on price and really helpful.

CupraSport

Mar 8, 2004
Bolton
Visit site
Are they the same springs that are available on the continent supplied by seat?? part number 1P1071605A... If so I think seremotors can get them for you at a good price was thinking about them myself.

PS It looks really good

GunerCP

group buy any one?

i'd certainly get some for an FR TDi.

Looks good!

Oh and which mud flaps are they? Are they worthwhile? Considering getting some as I always seem to get masses of tar up the front n/s sill arear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mat138L

Nov 2, 2005
halifax
i have them on my ed30 and this should give you a better look at mm drop
before
carislowered001.jpg

carislowered002.jpg

thats soap on the rim from new rubber
and after
carislowered003.jpg

carislowered004.jpg