Ford puma exhaust fit a mk3 ibiza?

BradJ

Dec 26, 2013
Hi, I have a 1.4 mpi 2001 Ibiza, a family friend had a Ford Puma (I don't know anything about it or what year it was, just remember that it was a older looking car, if I had to guess I'd probably say something around 2002) But anyway, he sold his car and put it back standard and gave me his PowerFlow back box, But I have no idea if it will fit? :)

I haven't really looked underneath either of the cars as I can't easily arrange for mine to go up in a garage and I can't look under the puma as it's gone, I was never going to buy a back box or exhaust but I figured if I've been given one for free I might as well put it on, but I don't want to put it on if it's going to be a big hassle? :shrug:

I'm only asking this as I have little to no knowledge of exhausts so I have no idea if it's the case that 'one fits all' or 'they're model specific'.

So yeah I know it's a strange question, but does anyone know if a ford puma back box will fit on my 1.4 mk3 ibiza? :confused:

Thanks!

BradJ

Dec 26, 2013
Okay, thanks for the reply. Does this mean that some minor welding will probably have to be done? Thanks.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members