Formentor interior lights

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
Picked up my formentor yesterday and played around with the ambient colours and brightness settings.
has anyone else noticed the led where the wireless charging section is, is very dim and even on max brightness jr doesn’t change much?
I’m not sure if it’s a fault led so would love to see others photos of that part at night. Thanks
Wireless charging section - you mean middle of the windscreen? I don't think I've noticed any difference there.

Kieran94

Sep 1, 2021
No there is a led in the circle in the photo attached.

Attachments

• D4AC5E27-329B-47B4-94F4-07EF37BC80C6.jpeg
    D4AC5E27-329B-47B4-94F4-07EF37BC80C6.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 152
Feb 22, 2022
guys, my 245 hybrid should finally arrive in early June; I am already studying how to add some lights:

1) the original lights under the seats to illuminate the rear foot area.

2) I have to add the second original light to the trunk

3) I want to add the ambient lights to the rear doors and possibly manage them from a monitor at the same time as the front ambient lights.

4) lights under the door.

as regards points (1) and (2) it is very simple,
for point (3) I am looking for only the lights of the front panels to be adapted to the rear panels, they must then be connected to the BCM LIN, has anyone done it?

as regards point (4), it could be a problem to install them on the rear doors which, from what I understand, are not equipped with a door control unit, so you have to connect to the switch, does any of you know how?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.