Formentor PCP & PCH offers thread

CupraNewboy

May 17, 2021
I've ordered a VZ2 310 in white on a 9 + 23 8k miles £2,643.03 + £293.67 pm = £4,698.72 per annum for a £40k lightning bolt motor, road taxed too - it's a steal. Lease via UK Carline. It's an extra £25 pm for metallic paint. Think it'll be my last ICE as the EV market & charging points will be ramping up big time over the next 2-3 years.

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
I've ordered a VZ2 310 in white on a 9 + 23 8k miles £2,643.03 + £293.67 pm = £4,698.72 per annum for a £40k lightning bolt motor, road taxed too - it's a steal. Lease via UK Carline. It's an extra £25 pm for metallic paint. Think it'll be my last ICE as the EV market & charging points will be ramping up big time over the next 2-3 years.
Congrats. Is that including VAT?

May 14, 2021
Does anybody have experience with putting a private plate on a leased vehicle, I’ve always done PCP in the past but having spoken to my local Cupra dealer he recommended leasing instead as I never keep a car after the agreed term! I’ve been told to speak to seat finance and add them as a nominee but would appreciate anybody’s experience before i start the process

Alex_gregory_uk

Magnetic Tech Grey Cupra Formentor V2 Manual
Mar 14, 2015
York
Does anybody have experience with putting a private plate on a leased vehicle, I’ve always done PCP in the past but having spoken to my local Cupra dealer he recommended leasing instead as I never keep a car after the agreed term! I’ve been told to speak to seat finance and add them as a nominee but would appreciate anybody’s experience before i start the process
I've leased and waiting for delivery of my car on Thursday. It's been put straight on my private plate. I just sent my dealer my Retention document and they registered it from that. Very easy.

The plate technically will be in VWFS name, but at the point I take it off I can get it out in my name again (I keep leasing at the moment so it just changes from one finance company to another)

Hope that all makes sense!

Reactions: TWX28

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
There are two types of salesmen: the ones that will register it with private plate and the other ones that don't know how to do it and/or will tell you VWFS told them to register with standard plate and leasee can swap it later.

If dealer told you to talk to VWFS , it means he doesn't know how to register it and you will have to swap the plate after collection and pay £50 fee for it.

May 14, 2021
There are two types of salesmen: the ones that will register it with private plate and the other ones that don't know how to do it and/or will tell you VWFS told them to register with standard plate and leasee can swap it later.

If dealer told you to talk to VWFS , it means he doesn't know how to register it and you will have to swap the plate after collection and pay £50 fee for it.
Brilliant! Yeah I was told it would be easier to register it after through VWFS...

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
See attached guide how to assign private plate to lease car from VWFS. There's also separate document how to retain it later. Each operation costs £50. It took about 2 days after they found my car in the system. Initially, they replied after 4 days saying car is not in the system, but then 2 days later I got assignment confirmation. So it took 6 days from car collection (and registration date), to get private plate assigned.

Other lease companies have similar process and fee to pay.

Attachments

• V750 Assigning a New Plate.pdf
    544 KB · Views: 102
  • V317 Retention Guide.pdf
    488.8 KB · Views: 267
Reactions: yak00 and TWX28

fpdoc0697

May 22, 2021
Pleased with this lease deal...

Formentor V2 150 DSG- Petrol Blue Nappa Leather, Graphene Grey

£280 per month
£1600 down
47 months 8000 miles per annum

Found on Whatcar directly through Cupra
Delivery July

Reactions: Yaz2010
Apr 17, 2021
Pleased with this lease deal...

Formentor V2 150 DSG- Petrol Blue Nappa Leather, Graphene Grey

£280 per month
£1600 down
47 months 8000 miles per annum

Found on Whatcar directly through Cupra
Delivery July
Is that confirmed delivery or estimated? Sounds quite good if confirmed.

My V2 is similar to yours but I ordered a month ago and was told September.

Figures are the same...only difference mine is for 3 years and a little bit more upfront but monthly is the same.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

fpdoc0697

May 22, 2021
Is that confirmed delivery or estimated? Sounds quite good if confirmed.

My V2 is similar to yours but I ordered a month ago and was told September.

Figures are the same...only difference mine is for 3 years and a little bit more upfront but monthly is the same.

The dealer said they are very confident I’ll get it end of July, but I’m not so sure with all the chip shortages. Fingers crossed- I ordered mine the start of May.

Reactions: Yaz2010 and mm8718

roh33l

Apr 26, 2021
The dealer said they are very confident I’ll get it end of July, but I’m not so sure with all the chip shortages. Fingers crossed- I ordered mine the start of May.
Wow that's really quick in comparison. I ordered mine with a leasing company on 05th May with estimated delivery 2nd week of September.

anewlime

May 23, 2021
Leasing Options have some good PCH deals on Formentors at the moment.
I've just submitted the finance application on:

2.0 TSI 245 DSG VZ1
Metallic Paint (Magnetic Tech Grey)
1+23
10,000 miles p/a
£199 admin fee (Inc VAT)
£352.93/month (Inc VAT)

It's due to arrive in October and I'm expecting delivery in November.

Reactions: Yaz2010

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
Congrats. They do have some good deals and a mega deal of over 600 a month for VZ edition.

Cupradev

May 10, 2021
Maybe it was pre-ordered production slot.
Hi Agnes, my car is supposed to be on a pre ordered production slot, but hadn’t heard anything about these before. Have you had previous experience and if so, was it favourable ie, relatively accurate timescales?

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
Dealer or finance company puts order for number of cars and they are amendable until certain point in time. Customer comes and takes one of the slot with existing config. VWFS does it often with Golfs.There was number of leasing offers in past, for cars which are already in production and coming soon.

If there's a slot assigned already, dealer should know expected delivery date.

Reactions: Cupradev

Cupradev

May 10, 2021
Dealer or finance company puts order for number of cars and they are amendable until certain point in time. Customer comes and takes one of the slot with existing config. VWFS does it often with Golfs.There was number of leasing offers in past, for cars which are already in production and coming soon.

If there's a slot assigned already, dealer should know expected delivery date.
Thanks. I usually lease through a dealer, but this time through a broker who have said they had 15 build slots allocated. So just wanted to check on g
How that usually pans out. Was advised yesterday the dealer expected date had slipped a couple of days from 5th July to 7th July, but with everything that’s going on, I’m remaining sceptical of any timeline until the car is physically at the dealer. 🤔

Apr 17, 2021
Just had a chat with my broker...as I suspected my V2 date is estimated and not confirmed.

Order has been accepted but after asking him what does he have in stock...he only came up with 1 or 2 Skoda Superb options in petrol and hatchback. Somehow I am tempted!

They are nice care but not sure..same engine as the Formentor in my case and potentially less glitch free as the safety sensors are simply not fitted on this car.

It includes the virtual cockpit as well.

£330 over 4 years however is almost the same as PCP!!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.